Golf Channel Sat. 1:00-2:30
CBS Sat 3:00-6;00
Golf Channel Sun 12:00-1:30
CBS Sunday 2:00-6:00

Looked around could not find any WD's this week

Live Video ChannelCoverageAirtimes
LIVE@
Featured Group
Watch live during all rounds as PGATOUR.COM covers one group in the morning, then another key group in the afternoon.
Launch video player
video_dkbg.gif
• Thu: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
• Fri: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
• Sat: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
• Sun: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET

I'm rolling with the following in fantasy this week:

Sergio
Day
Na
Haas
Walker
Watney
Fowler
Rors

hmmmmm Live@ says 8-6 but it's not working for me :angry:

From the "Golf is Hard" department: Rory McIlroy is currently in DFL.

From the "Golf is Hard" department: Rory McIlroy is currently in DFL.

I'm afraid that is my fault. I added him to my fantasy team this week after not picking him for the PGA, Bridgestone or British.

And for those wondering whom else I might have jinxed, here are my picks:

Schwartzel, Tringale, Fowler, Walker, Hadley, Simpson, Haas, Todd, Streelman, and the aforementioned Rors.

Schwartzel, Tringale, Fowler, Walker, Hadley, Simpson, Haas, Todd, Streelman, and the aforementioned Rors.

My jinxed squad....Scott, Rors, Hadley, Delaet, McGirt, Camillo, Garcia, Haas, Vegas & Casey

I'm afraid that is my fault. I added him to my fantasy team this week after not picking him for the PGA, Bridgestone or British.

just don't pick the Dawgs to win please

just don't pick the Dawgs to win please
I'm an equal opportunity jinxer. Remember when Hudson Swafford was playing well early in the season? Well, I started picking him and his season went south.

My jinxed squad....Scott, Rors, Hadley, Delaet, McGirt, Camillo, Garcia, Haas, Vegas & Casey

Yeah, added Rory and DeLaet at the last second. I should have stopped fiddling with my lineup.

I think I must have picked my fantasy team for the week from the "Do Not Pick" bucket. I know it's early but I literally have 2 guys in the top 60.

This rough is brutal but kinda makes me smile watching the Pros do something I do all the time. Hahaha sorry that I am not sorry

Just noticed (also included in the OP) that the LIVE@ coverage is 8am-6pm for all 4 rounds...nice!

Woodland, Walker, Vegas, Harman, Spieth, Furyk, Garcia, Scott, Na, Haas

3 available starts left for Rory, so trying to keep him for the end.

Got looking at stuff and I have been saving starts for some higher end names..... and then realized I probably can't get them all to play due to salary lol.

Man after watching the Taylormade tech center they put up that shows swing speed and ball speed it's crazy that like half of THP swings faster than the guys on tour......... Crazy

Man after watching the Taylormade tech center they put up that shows swing speed and ball speed it's crazy that like half of THP swings faster than the guys on tour......... Crazy
THP has alot of internet pro's don't you know.

THP has alot of internet pro's don't you know.

#internetgolfers FTW!

wow....I had Todd, DeJonge, CH3 & Tringale yesterday but noticed i had 4 starts left for Rory so I shuffled it all up to add him...:at-wits-end::banghead::angry:

Last edited:
Bo Van Pelt with the lead at end of day 1. Wow, where has Bo been all year. Good time to put together a great round.

I've got two guys tied for 2nd in Tringale and Todd, several in the middle, and 4 in danger of missing the cut!

I've watched the repeat for 3 minutes.

First commercial is....Rory omega commercial

Changed channel

I've watched the repeat for 3 minutes.

First commercial is....Rory omega commercial

Changed channel
Did you watch the PGA Championship online coverage it was during every commercial break ugh

Did you watch the PGA Championship online coverage it was during every commercial break ugh
Nope just the tv version which did the same

Back