2015 THP Fantasy Golf - Starting Soon

Was just thinking about this the other day...very excited to start this up again. Are we using the same service as the past few years?

Great news, I came pretty close last year. That means I won't make the top 50 this year. Lol

awesome, enjoyed my first fantasy golf experience last year...I was definitely more engaged in the golf season than in prior years.

Sounds like fun! I've played a lot of fantasy but never with golf. Should be interesting.

Looking forward to it!

I missed a few weeks early and gave up on it last year but this year I'm in it to win it!

I am seriously considering it this year - never done it in the past but it should be good fun regardless of the fact I will probably be propping up the leaderboard.... :D

Looking forward to this!

Very excited for this to all kick off again!

Great!!! Let's see if I can actually remember to pick my team every week this year

Looking forward to trying fantasy golf for the first time

I'm game.

I will be trying this for the first time. Hoping for beginner luck

I was just thinking about this this weekend. Looking forward to it.

Never done this before. Looking forward to participating and finishing last.

Never done this before. Looking forward to participating and finishing last.

Which obviously means you will win lol

2015 THP Fantasy Golf - Starting Soon

It is going to be awesome! The last years winner isn't much of a player so don't worry about him :)

Oh...and watch out for the weekend with two tourneys at the same time, I missed the second tournament completely last year!

Are we still planning to start this week?

Awesome. Looking forward to it. Hope there's a consolation prize for the worst team in the league. That'll probably be me.

I need to be better this year and set a calendar reminder each week to change my guys but can't wait!

Looking forward to playing this year...Can we pick Tiger?

Looking forward to playing this year...Can we pick Tiger?
Im sure you could pick him every tournament he plays this year without hitting the limit for single person picks. I doubt he costs much either.

~Rock

Hope to play this year! Joined last year and was clueless that there was a Fantasy League.

I'll join in! Sounds fun!

Back