2015 THP Fantasy Golf - Starting Soon

i go to fantasy tab and all i get is page not found, will the fantasy tab be where we sign up?

i go to fantasy tab and all i get is page not found, will the fantasy tab be where we sign up?

JB said the new league starts this week. Check back tomorrow maybe...

JB said the new league starts this week. Check back tomorrow maybe...
I don't think it actually starts this week but sign ups will be this week tho if I remember correctly.

Not with this week's tournament, but signup will start this week.

Krispyk you are correct! My bad!

do we sign up some place else, tab still says page not found

I might try this out, newbie to fantasy golf.

Looking forward to it. Just need to remember to set my lineups each week....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to this.

My goal is to not fall off and make it through the season. The hard part is remembering to set my team Wednesday nights since I can't access it at work.

Ok, since I'm assuming he left town to visit with Wilson Staff, I'll let it slide just this one time. :act-up:

Even if it wasn't to meet with Wilson Staff, since he dropped some nice teasers for us yesterday, I guess it's still ok.

~Rock

I see the fantasy golf tab at the top of the page works now, to bad I don't know the password :clap:

Considering I am not doing NASCAR or a baseball one this year this sounds exciting. Thank you!

I'm game!

Maybe I will do better this year..

Looking forward to it!

Can't wait for this to start, hopefully I can climb the rankings a lil bit this year.

Missed out on football, so I will give this a try!

I see the fantasy golf tab at the top of the page works now, to bad I don't know the password :clap:

Likewise...what is the league password??

It will be coming soon.

Sweet, hopefully I have a better showing this year

Never have competed in any fantasy other than baseball. This will be a great time to start expanding my horizons.

Can I just ask a couple questions. Do you pick players each week for each tournament? How do you know the fields to pick from? pga.com? Any other important info would be handy. I just asked because I have no idea how to play. Thanks for the answers.

Can I just ask a couple questions. Do you pick players each week for each tournament? How do you know the fields to pick from? pga.com? Any other important info would be handy. I just asked because I have no idea how to play. Thanks for the answers.

That's how it was last year. If I remember correctly you could start 10 golfers, however had to be under a 2,000,000 salary cap. Each golfer also could only be started a certain amount of times per season (10). Pga usually or the tournament website itself.

Back