2015 THP Legacy - ONE SPOT OPEN!

What a great opportunity and I meet criteria. Need to think about this one.

Me thinks this needs to be a quick thought, it's right up your alley.

Me thinks this needs to be a quick thought, it's right up your alley.

It is for sure. Just need to see if the timing works with some other things I have planned. Only want to enter if I could go. Other than being part of Mike's team, the rest of it sounds awesome.

It is for sure. Just need to see if the timing works with some other things I have planned. Only want to enter if I could go. Other than being part of Mike's team, the rest of it sounds awesome.
I hope ur busy already

Wow. Amazing opportunity guys!! Jump in!!

Good luck to one lucky person!

Official Entry:

I would love to be a part of this event to create my #THPLegacy. It's being played on awesome courses that I love, with people that I love being around and great sponsors. I can't tell you how much I want this final spot. Pick Me!!!!

I can certainly work to be a 12 by then. No problem there.

wow one last chance

Official Entry-

I want to be a part of this event
-to make new friends
-to experience the competitive side of golf
-to push myself in the game
-to experience two majestic courses
-to be sponsored by three great companies
-to represent this community
-to create my #Legacy
-to win it all

edit for spelling

Official Entry:

Of course I want in this event as it continues the tradition of a grand event at True Blue and Caledonia. I am ready to make my Legacy this year at a THP Major event and will proudly take my Bridgestone, KBS, and Lamkin equipped bag into battle for Captain441.

Damn.

Wish I made the handicap requirement .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only today and tomorrow to go!

Official Entry:

While Mike is no Dev, I know he is a captain I would be proud to support. Just as my tires have taken me to great places, so will these Bridgestone offerings. If chosen, I will swing my share of Lamkin-equipped, KBS sticks to ensure a #team441 victory.

Official Entry:

Being originally from Northeast Ohio, it would be an honor to be selected to #Team441, as Mike and I could reminisce about the good/bad times of Ohio sports. Not only that but I would love to be a part of the Legacy to meet a bunch of great guys and have the chance just to be a part of THP history.

Official Entry -

#THPLegacy - Playing golf at a beautiful location with other THP'ers, rooting for everyone to perform well, encouraging my teammates and representing my sponsor well, while having more fun than one can imagine? That opportunity, and winning with #Team441, would help create my Legacy!

I would like to be on the team because this would be my first THP event, I love golf, and I love being surrounding by individuals with the same passion for golf that I do.

Thanks!!!

Offical Entry:

The Legacy is a dream come true as it representseverything THP is. Meeting new friends, competing at an outstanding venue withstellar sponsors and equipment. This great event wraps all these opportunitiesI couldn't get any other way into one fantastic package. Thanks THP, Bridgestone, KBS and Lamkin

I keep seeing people posting about handicaps but when I read the OP on my phone, I see nothing about handicap. Can someone please clarify this for me. Hopefully I qualify to enter this second chance of a lifetime!

I keep seeing people posting about handicaps but when I read the OP on my phone, I see nothing about handicap. Can someone please clarify this for me. Hopefully I qualify to enter this second chance of a lifetime!

Spot is for a 12+ handicap.

JB said only 12 and over are qualified.

To see the 1st post update on your phone (via tapatalk) go to the Web view selection...you'll be able to see the full post with the handicap requirement (or any post that has been updated from the original)

Good luck to all that enter for this incredible opportinity!

Good luck to everyone that enters!! I sure wish that I could make the dates happen and I would be throwing my name in the hat with y'all!!

I'd love to be selected for this event because, as many of us know, THP events are amazing opportunities to hang out with a bunch of amazing people!

(I'm a 15 hc btw)

I'm a 12.3 handicap and would love the opportunity to be part of not only the competition but the fellowship amongst fellow THPers.

Back