2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

Wonder where AK's $10 Mill plus insurance contract for non performance fits into this equation?

Be great to see AK tee it up again. Here is the LIV schedule for 2023:

Feb. 24-26: El Camaleón Golf Club, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
March 17-19: The Gallery Golf Club, Tucson, Ariz.
March 31-April 2: Orange County National, Orlando, Fla.
April 21-23: The Grange Golf Club, Adelaide, Australia
April 28-30: Sentosa Golf Club, Singapore
May 12-14: Cedar Ridge Country Club, Broken Arrow, Okla.
May 26-28: Trump National Golf Club, Washington, D.C.
June 30-July 2: Real Club Valderrama, Sotogrande, Spain
July 7-9: Centurion Club, London, England
Aug. 4-6: The Old White Course, White Sulphur Springs, W.Va.
Aug. 11-13: Trump National Golf Club, Bedminster, N.J.
Sept. 22-24: Rich Harvest Farms, Sugar Grove, Ill.
Oct. 20-22: Trump National Doral, Miami
Nov. 3-5: Royal Greens Golf & Country Club, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Went back and looked at his stats and for some reason I thought he had won a lot more than he did.

Oh no. It would.

Maybe not long term, but don’t underestimate the pull AK would have.
I’m not saying eyeballs wont look at Anthony Kim. I’m saying nowhere close to $110 million worth of eyeballs will look at Anthony Kim.

I’m not saying eyeballs wont look at Anthony Kim. I’m saying nowhere close to $110 million worth of eyeballs will look at Anthony Kim.

Well luckily for us the LIV Tour makes more money in a day then they can spend.

We might have to explain to the younger THPers what an 'Anthony Kim' is.
Thank you. That was my first thought. Then the next post says no...people already know.

I have no idea.

Went back and looked at his stats and for some reason I thought he had won a lot more than he did.
So did Nike when they gave him a boatload of money.

Ak was always more famous than good. And he was really good.

Ak was always more famous than good. And he was really good.
Agreed.
Between the belt buckles, Nike everywhere and his charisma, he was the poster boy for the new era of the PGA Tour.

Might be the only thing that would get me to seek out and tune into LIV golf.

Very interesting. Have you followed the PGA Tour for awhile or not really?

Sorry about asking your age :ROFLMAO:
No, it's very reasonable.

Nope, I'm not a child or a student of the game. I picked it up dang... this is going to by my 3rd summer playing, 2nd full one with clubs.

Everything I've learned from golf starts in 2020 and moves forward from there, all because of a family I married into. Love the game and the glorious history but I don't know much about it at all. 97% of what I know comes from THP. The other 3% is me just making up golf facts in the shower.

No, it's very reasonable.

Nope, I'm not a child or a student of the game. I picked it up dang... this is going to by my 3rd summer playing, 2nd full one with clubs.

Everything I've learned from golf starts in 2020 and moves forward from there, all because of a family I married into. Love the game and the glorious history but I don't know much about it at all. 97% of what I know comes from THP. The other 3% is me just making up golf facts in the shower.

Then that makes total sense!

As for the bolded, made me laugh haha

Who said that was the offer besides a parody twitter account?
There is a lot of smoke that it’s in the 100 million range outside the account you reference. The certainty is an offer has been made, and confirmed by The NY Times piece, and that with the LIV it will be MASSIVE money, not just 10 million.

Well luckily for us the LIV Tour makes more money in a day then they can spend.
It’s Monopoly money to them. I think people forget that.

AK going to LIV is literally the only thing that could get me to actually watch.

There is a lot of smoke that it’s in the 100 million range outside the account you reference. The certainty is an offer has been made, and confirmed by The NY Times piece, and that with the LIV it will be MASSIVE money, not just 10 million.
An offer has been made?

Rumor the last couple years has been the payout timeframe is almost concluded iirc.

I also believe he has been playing, just not on Tour as part of the insurance deal.
He’s definitely playing - saw him twice at Dallas National last fall.

Back