2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

Kicking ass? I can only imagine if he was in contention.
That would most likely be referred to as being "SteamRolled" or something similar I imagine

AK’s performance this week was encouraging. He didn’t finish last and shot -5 in the final round. When Zalatoris came back from his back surgery he was terrible in the first few events the slowly started to play better. I will still be shocked if he comes all the way back to win but he played a good final round.

It is impressive he shot a -5 under round. Didn't see the round, but from what I have seen, it looks like his short game, putting, and driver are in pretty good shape. If he gets his ball striking with the other clubs going, he might be able to compete.

It is impressive he shot a -5 under round. Didn't see the round, but from what I have seen, it looks like his short game, putting, and driver are in pretty good shape. If he gets his ball striking with the other clubs going, he might be able to compete.
I watched the round and was really impressed. The guy hasn't competed in over a decade and shoots a 65 in like his sixth round back.

AK’s performance this week was encouraging. He didn’t finish last and shot -5 in the final round. When Zalatoris came back from his back surgery he was terrible in the first few events the slowly started to play better. I will still be shocked if he comes all the way back to win but he played a good final round.
The -5 gives me hope. I saw something today that he hasn't even been truly fitted for clubs yet. Crazy if that's true.

I still cant get over the fact that he looks like the kinda guy who leads a scramble team to a 48 and everyone else calls BS

Beyond aging, his facial features today look much different than years before, especially his eyes. Any word on that? Pretty cool he posted a good card.

is it me or does his face look like something happened. I never realized his nose looking different and his eyes are different than the last time we saw him. I know 12 years is a long time, but he looks like something happened.

is it me or does his face look like something happened. I never realized his nose looking different and his eyes are different than the last time we saw him. I know 12 years is a long time, but he looks like something happened.
I'm only guessing but he sounds like someone who is in recovery from substance abuse or some other serious illness. It's just good to see him playing golf and although a small sample size he looks like he has potential to be a contender.
IMG_1719.jpeg

Beyond aging, his facial features today look much different than years before, especially his eyes. Any word on that? Pretty cool he posted a good card.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I still cant get over the fact that he looks like the kinda guy who leads a scramble team to a 48 and everyone else calls BS
Damn you didn’t have to do him dirty like that 😂

Damn you didn’t have to do him dirty like that 😂
After watching him make that birdie putt for -5 it’s all I thought about lol

I guess AK can still putt.

AK First Round in Macau

1710432176824.png

I just love that he’s choosing to play in it and get more reps. That excites me a lot.

I just love that he’s choosing to play in it and get more reps. That excites me a lot.
I’m with ya, just glad he gets to play again. And seems like he’s giving it an honest shot.

Better round from Kim but still missed the cut, but not DFL.

1710514233180.png

He seems to be trending the right way. I want to see a full 18 and determine if it's course management that can maybe bring the scores down or just rust and needs the reps to build up the muscle memory.

I guess AK can still putt.

When you hit 46% GIR, you end up chipping a ton and that leads to less putts. I know from experience lol

AK would've smoked twitter warrior MK.

I’ve been waiting for this

Back