2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Just when you thought the Paradym lineup was complete, Callaway Golf is throwing another club into the mix, and it is one we weren’t sure we would see this time around. Today marks the unveiling of the Paradym Super Hybrid which is the third iteration of this club design. While materials and tech have clearly changed, the goal remains the same, to pack the power of a driver into a club which also gives the confidence of a hybrid.

Continue reading...

Never seemed to get along with the last one but look forward to giving this one a try.

Thanks for the review @Jman as always.... One day will compare this to the UW just to see what works best for me.

A

Spicey! I don’t care for the price much but it isn’t that much more than a standard fairway wood. I’ve been trying to band aid this 16 degree spot in my bag for a while. Maybe this will replace the Mizuno STZ.

Good to see the latest incarnation, I still have the OG Super Hybrid in my bag.

Awesome! I love my Paradym hybrid. Honestly it’s so hard to decide between the Paradym hybrud and the apex ones.

There goes my Callaway rewards..............LOL

I've had the previous 2 models and they were both great, time to get the 3rd version.

Good lord. And people ask why Callaway doesn’t make a mini driver…

Good lord. And people ask why Callaway doesn’t make a mini driver…
Great point, they basically have, just sacrificing some of the forgiveness of a larger head for the multi-dimensional role the Super Hybrids bring.

Its interesting the sole cut-out changes they’ve made on this one to help with turf interaction.

Sounds like they went all in from a materials standpoint. It should be a beast.

Great write-up @Jman , certainly gives the golfer many options between driver and irons. One question, the torx screw in the bottom, is that so the weight plate in the bottom can be modified?

Didn't see a Paradym Super hybrid coming, but the initial write-up makes it sound pretty appealing.

I've never hit hybrids very well, and I've tried several options over the past 5 or so years. However, I absolutely believe I need to get over any mental blocks I have with them. I've been considering trying hybrids again and this release seems to be coming at just the right time..

Great write-up @Jman , certainly gives the golfer many options between driver and irons. One question, the torx screw in the bottom, is that so the weight plate in the bottom can be modified?
It allows for alterations via fitting, yeah. Or, after some time third party companies usually create weights they’ll make available for people to alter on their own.

Thanks for the review @Jman as always.... One day will compare this to the UW just to see what works best for me.
Just a preview my guy! But, should have one of these I. Hand by weeks end to start the review process!

I appreciate you reading!

Sounds like a Cannon

Also $400 hybrid. 😬
Big dollar price, it never ceases to make me go “woah”. But, in line with where super hybrid has been, the Epic version was also 399

I’m a sucker for the Super Hybrids. Something just speaks to me about them. I will probably steer clear of the 16 and look into the 18*.

That thing looks great….

Think I’ve largely sworn off hybrids, but I’d consider trying one of these.

Well well well that is a surprise. Very intriguing club. Looking forward to reading your review once you've been able to test it out.

Well well well that is a surprise. Very intriguing club. Looking forward to reading your review once you've been able to test it out.
Definitely a surprise for me too, haha. Didn’t expect it when the info was sent down for a release article, but definitely intrigued now.

Back