2024 Callaway Apex UW

The UW line is one of my favorite clubs i have owned. I like that they added the cut wave sole. I would love to see more loft options it is such a versatile club. It looks good at address and I don’t dislike the red at all.

Nice article. And it makes me wonder whether that UW should replace my 5W or not.:unsure: I like my 5W.

There's a spelling error in the article I think. Form instead of from maybe..--->. " On the outside, there is a new application of Callaway’s Cutwave sole form Paradym which they claim will make the UW more versatile from all lies than the first version." <---
These things happen my guy! Thanks for the catch!

The OG UW has become my favorite club in the bag along with the Jaws Raw Full Toe. I do agree with some that I prefer the original look but if it provides a performance upgrade? I can’t even imagine.

The OG UW has become my favorite club in the bag along with the Jaws Raw Full Toe. I do agree with some that I prefer the original look but if it provides a performance upgrade? I can’t even imagine.
The new sole is what I’m most interested in.

The new sole is what I’m most interested in.
You’re not alone there. It’s legitimately the only thing I believed could benefit from some change compared to the first version.

So, THP, how we feeling about the lofts? Seems the internet sleuths were wrong again on expanded options…. 😜

Yes please, can't wait to see how this newer model compares to the old one, it was stellar
It’s on my Mt. Rushmore of club designs. So the new one has a lot to live up to hahaha

So, if anyone is upgrading a 17-19° UW, I'm in the market for your discarded 'old' club ;)

So, THP, how we feeling about the lofts? Seems the internet sleuths were wrong again on expanded options…. 😜
Very disappointed the 23 was a typo. :confused: Thought my dreams had come true that I could finally find a 23!

Very disappointed the 23 was a typo. :confused: Thought my dreams had come true that I could finally find a 23!
I’ll admit, I’m shocked it didn’t happen. Truly.

I’ve never been able to “feel” a club at impact like I can with the original UW. It takes jumping off of the face to an entirely new level.

The new sole is definitely intriguing. It’ll just be really fun to see how this compares to the original.

I’ve never been able to “feel” a club at impact like I can with the original UW. It takes jumping off of the face to an entirely new level.

The new sole is definitely intriguing. It’ll just be really fun to see how this compares to the original.
It’s absolutely the million dollar question for me, head to head, what do we see.

I love the current Apex UW and I see that the specs just have the 17, 19, 21. But wish they'd have a 23 as well as some have mentioned.
1690902435444.png

I’ll admit, I’m shocked it didn’t happen. Truly.
What's your thought on Callaway giving an option to bend a 21 a degree or two weak when ordering?

I don't read elsewhere for info about releases so was not aware of the speculation. Personally speaking, I am devastated (dramatic, I know) that there is not 15* and 13* options. There must not be a market for it.

What's your thought on Callaway giving an option to bend a 21 a degree or two weak when ordering?
In the end, I just think a true 23.0 release made a lot of sense with the momentum that UW really has created. But, SKU management matters too.

I don't read elsewhere for info about releases so was not aware of the speculation. Personally speaking, I am devastated (dramatic, I know) that there is not 15* and 13* options. There must not be a market for it.
I think you and I are basically the whole market hahahaha

As far as lofting, I almost actually wish the UW added another option in the other direction. Give me a true 3W replacement in this thing.

Edit to see I’m not alone in this. Yeah. I would’ve loved a 13* option. Would’ve been an immediately purchase, without question.

These look very good but im disappointed in dropping the 21* for a 23*

I think you and I are basically the whole market hahahaha
Can you imagine how much fun a 13 or 15* would be?????

Would have loved to see one in the 15* range, but I get why they didnt go with such a strong loft with this one.

Back