23? Talk about a Sky Ball.
Depends on how one swings. I love the launch. As I tend to hit a low ball. Plus have a mental thing with hybrids.

The more I think about it, I believe the 19* could be a great club to gap between my 4i and 3w. Currently my 4i goes about 200 on approach. My 3w I use goes about 240. This leaves a gap of 40 yards. The 19* UW was carrying a shade under 210, with total distance just under 230.

Maybe a 21* might work better 🤷‍♂️Either way, a club to consider at the top of the bag.
It's what I am playing. It fits that gap perfectly. It replaced a 5w for me.
I hit the ball higher than just about anyone I have ever played with. I don't think the 23* would necessarily mean sky ball if the shaft is fit properly and it suits the need of the player.

How can you not like the looks of this club just gorgeous?17056004276404140412787157317496.jpg

That ain't a Question

Just the right size17056005368833756635401249573875.jpg

I hit the OG UW and the new one today on the launch monitor. Both heads at 19*. The OG has the original Ventus Black and the new one has the TR Black, so it’s a pretty close comparison.

I saw no noticeable differences in the numbers. I probably should have excluded one of the swings with the OG because it brought the ball speed average a bit, but the carry distance was spot on and it went dead straight.

I did have the lowest spin and highest spin with the OG. Hard to say for sure if that’s the club or my swing, but there may be something to the newer model being a little more consistent with spin. It’s something I will keep an eye on.

Visually, the clubs are incredibly similar. The older model looks ever so slightly more compact, but it’s not much of a difference. It might be a pitch louder as well.

First image is the from the newer model:

IMG_0032.png
IMG_0031.png
Dispersion newer model:
IMG_0030.png

Dispersion older model (ignore the PW that’s included here):IMG_0029.png

I like the sound of that Swing, loudest at strike point (y)
One thing I'm trying to change on my Swing is the forward Knee bending towards middle of Stance vs bending straight out. I'm tending to get lazy when I do that. Now if I could center Strike it like Snead I wouldn't care. 😀
Thanks for the #s

P.S. dang @jeffthats some fantastic yardage.

I hit the OG UW and the new one today on the launch monitor. Both heads at 19*. The OG has the original Ventus Black and the new one has the TR Black, so it’s a pretty close comparison.

I saw no noticeable differences in the numbers. I probably should have excluded one of the swings with the OG because it brought the ball speed average a bit, but the carry distance was spot on and it went dead straight.

I did have the lowest spin and highest spin with the OG. Hard to say for sure if that’s the club or my swing, but there may be something to the newer model being a little more consistent with spin. It’s something I will keep an eye on.

Visually, the clubs are incredibly similar. The older model looks ever so slightly more compact, but it’s not much of a difference. It might be a pitch louder as well.

First image is the from the newer model:

View attachment 9237276
View attachment 9237277
Dispersion newer model:
View attachment 9237278

Dispersion older model (ignore the PW that’s included here):View attachment 9237279
Thanks for the comparison. I've hit the new model, and have been wondering how it compares with the OG. Debating Callaway CPO or new, because a 19* would be a great fit for my current bag.

Thanks for the comparison. I've hit the new model, and have been wondering how it compares with the OG. Debating Callaway CPO or new, because a 19* would be a great fit for my current bag.
You’re welcome. I‘ve been meaning to do it, but between back issues, work, and the cold weather, I haven’t been able to get on the LM to compare. I don’t think you can go wrong either way.

is it wrong of me to make this sound my message notifications?
It sounds really good. I think part of that is the Chrome Tour.

I think I am going to have to upgrade to the new one. But, damn the previous version just works so damn well.

Am I crazy for wanting to drop my fairways for a handful of UWs?

Used the 19* off the tee on a number of Par 4s, including a shortie at 263 yards, and was left with about 30 yards to the pin. I dont need much more distance than that out of a fairway wood, and it's night and day how much better I hit the Cally UW vs any fairway I have had in the bag not called a heavenwood.

I would like a 23* UW.

I continue to be surprised by how far I hit my 21* UW. I hit it almost as far as I hit my 5w which is 18* with a longer shaft. I definitely hit it farther than my 7w which is the same loft still with a longer shaft. I know they have different weighting but I am continually surprised by how far I hit it.

I think I am going to have to upgrade to the new one. But, damn the previous version just works so damn well.

Used the 19* off the tee on a number of Par 4s, including a shortie at 263 yards, and was left with about 30 yards to the pin. I dont need much more distance than that out of a fairway wood, and it's night and day how much better I hit the Cally UW vs any fairway I have had in the bag not called a heavenwood.
I almost did that last year but hit the Paradym TD so well. It would be a fun set up though

Seems like a perfectly reasonable idea.
At this point, I am leaning that way. Didnt touch my 3W or 7W today. Leaned on Driver (which is the norm) and the UW when I needed a bit less off the tee or more off the fairway...and it did not disappoint.

You’re welcome. I‘ve been meaning to do it, but between back issues, work, and the cold weather, I haven’t been able to get on the LM to compare. I don’t think you can go wrong either way.
Cold and Back issues, never a good combo @Jeff Spicoli

The Brain tells me the 21 deg would be an easy replacement for my Ping Blondie 5W, easier to hit off the Deck. But this Game is sometimes about ❤️. The Steel Shaft and Lami Wood just feels so good when hit.

Back