2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Just out of curiosity, what do you like about a cart bag that these bags may not offer?
The tops on cart bags are flipped 180 making wood pockets closer to the cart and putter/wedges closer to the back. I like the Fairway 14, and even the Fairway + even more. They look great and extremely functional. I just don't walk and carry anymore, and I don't use my push cart much anymore either. I don't really need a bag with straps but a hybrid cart bag with legs would be perfect for me.

Next is the standing mechanisms. I have never had a bag so stable especially a carry bag, when it is full of clubs and balls. Most bags you stand without the legs and it wants to lean or fall to one side…. As of now i have not seen that happen… I stand it up without the legs and it’s stable as could be.
I had a whole bunch of pictures etc lined up to try to explain how well this stands by itself without legs deployed. I realized during picture taking that I never even thought about how well this thing stood on it own. Then I was shocked when it hit me. The base of this thing is truly genius,

IMG_3753.jpeg

The tops on cart bags are flipped 180 making wood pockets closer to the cart and putter/wedges closer to the back. I like the Fairway 14, and even the Fairway + even more. They look great and extremely functional. I just don't walk and carry anymore, and I don't use my push cart much anymore either. I don't really need a bag with straps but a hybrid cart bag with legs would be perfect for me.
Ahhh I gotcha! That makes sense, wasn't thinking about the flipped top

Great write up

As @Muchmore once said about the valuables pouch:

"Now show a picture of you reaching in to get something out of it. That's where the point hits home"

*video will suffice too.

As @Muchmore once said about the valuables pouch:

"Now show a picture of you reaching in to get something out of it. That's where the point hits home"

*video will suffice too.
I must be poor because I don’t have enough valuables to fill it up.

In December of 2023 we were treated to a preview of the new 2024 Callaway golf bags. As part of their updated performance good line they designed bags for every type of golfer.

“The Fairway + stand bag”- more details in a bit.

“The par 3 stand bag”. Just an amazing light carry bag. They affectionately call it “The Corgi”. An absolute brilliant idea for a Sunday carry bag. I was lucky enough to get to get my hands on it for a bit. Full disclosure: I walk and carry most of my rounds. This one spoke to me with how light and easy it was to carry, drop, and put on shoulders again. The small legs are great for not having to throw it on the ground fully, but I love not having the full size legs getting caught in towel etc on my light days. The legs popped right back up seamlessly when lifted. Super light, but still had everything pocket wise that the larger bag would have. So far it’s easily my number one golf ponder this year.

“The Fairway 14 stand bag”- 14 way dividers. Very similar looks wise to the fairway +. Shockingly light for its size.

We were given the new Fairway + stand bag to use and review for the past few months. So far it has been a winner. This 5 way top bag is incredibly roomy without adding extra weight for us carry folks. Using standard grips there is a ton of leftover room.
IMG_3756.jpegIMG_3757.jpeg

But have no fear of too much club rattling doing damage, the “shaft shield” coating on the bags rather than fabric is amazing. Not quite plastic or rubber but both? It really does a great job of protecting the bag dividers and long term the clubs themselves due to material wearing and exposing the bones of the bag.
So many details went into the design of the bag. The double stitching around the normal weak points. The marker holder is designed so that whether it’s a regular sharpie or a shortie it fits perfectly.

IMG_3761.jpegIMG_3752.jpegIMG_3751.jpegProbably the most noteworthy feature is the 9 inch gap from the top of the bag to the start of the legs. The company really thought about how a bag sat in a cart of any kind. The legs are now out of the way and allows it to sit flat without the legs pushing it forward in the top strap section of cart. Just absolutely brilliant. My guess is this lowrider feature is going to get the most love.

IMG_3768.jpeg

I don't need a new bag....
but maybe.....

I absolutely need a new golf bag and the Fairway+ is the leader in the clubhouse. I love the pockets and 5way top along with the Shaft Shield. I can't wait to see these in person.

That Fairway 14 is going to be a sleeper. I heard it comes with iron covers as well. 😉
That’s great, I’m hoping @AT_CG picked this for me, and some kick ass iron covers 👍🏼😂

You learn a lot about a person based on where they put things in their golf bag lmao
Live look at @Canadan:

judging tom cruise GIF

I figured I would give you guys a video look at the Fairway +

Features in the video

Fairway + Bag
Adjustable 4 strap system with molded puck for quick adjustments
Lowrider 2.0 Technology making the bag easier for pushcarts and golf carts
Flex Pod base- Provides stability on various surfaces while allowing quick transition to stand bag
Shaft Shield- A system feature on all 2024 Callaway bags creating a divider system to protect the bag and your shafts from club drops. This was tested with thousands of club drops
View attachment 9241216View attachment 9241217View attachment 9241218View attachment 9241219View attachment 9241220

Good one! This video really showcases just how light this bag is…When I took the clubs out to take close ups of the shaft shield it was jarring how light it was. And just how many lifting points it has!

Worth the wait, these do not dissapoint!

I absolutely need a new golf bag and the Fairway+ is the leader in the clubhouse. I love the pockets and 5way top along with the Shaft Shield. I can't wait to see these in person.
Yes no doubt go check it out... it is such a solid bag with so many little things that make a difference.

The cart strap pass through is so subtle you wonder what its for the first time you see it, I didn't notice it the first couple times I looked at the bag.

Bag just stands here right next to my desk and hasn’t moved, tipped or swayed at all.
image.jpg

Yes no doubt go check it out... it is such a solid bag with so many little things that make a difference.
Early leader in the clubhouse

1707400845667.png

1707400833561.png
Why hello! 😍

Back