NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

You guys are going to cause him to come in here like a tiny hulk and smash you all..

@hewhoshallnotbenamed

You guys are going to cause him to come in here like a tiny hulk and smash you all..

@hewhoshallnotbenamed
Wasnt it you that started this?

Wasnt it you that started this?
It was actually @jlew that decided violence on a Wednesday night was the right choice as a new captain wanting to flex his wings a bit..

Just making sure that team THP's biggest supporter is onboard
You may have forgotten. He choose team Callaway last year..

Listen. I am never met him and don’t want to have to stand on a table to be safe the first time I do..
Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

I have moved my loyalty to a firm neutral due to this indecency and attacks.

I’ll have you all know that my rooting will be much more vicious if you’re on the wrong side of it, and by that, I’m just going to celebrate when my team does something good.

It would be in your best interests that you make sure I have no reason to sway further. My retaliation will be immeasurable.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1711589715.mov

I have moved my loyalty to a firm neutral due to this indecency and attacks.

I’ll have you all know that my rooting will be much more vicious if you’re on the wrong side of it, and by that, I’m just going to celebrate when my team does something good.

It would be in your best interests that you make sure I have no reason to sway further. My retaliation will be immeasurable.

View attachment 9252067
barking nicki minaj GIF by DNCE

there's fritters. I warned you all he would show up if you keep tagging him. Now look what you've done!

there's fritters. I warned you all he would show up if you keep tagging him. Now look what you've done!
I would like to say.. I never tagged him once.. I am afraid.

scared shadow GIF

Back