NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

He would be the cutest Hulk
He could be like Hulk's Mini-Me.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

I only expect him to be half as angry...

Ok, I'm going to leave @MWard alone, he's probably had it up to here with us...

1000013585.jpg

Oh indeed, we just rallied around Shoresy last year. And one of the Hideaway host was all in on it with us. It was AMAZING

Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

Have made it halfway through the 2016 thread with @Canadan 's team- Figured why not start with the one team who actually managed to get it done.
Starting on top I see. Welp, can only go in a downward spiral from there.

Starting on top I see. Welp, can only go in a downward spiral from there.
Haha this was the one that I followed first- and that got me hooked. I thought if I'm going to make my way through them all, this should be the one I started with.

Have made it halfway through the 2016 thread with @Canadan 's team- Figured why not start with the one team who actually managed to get it done.
That team owns the THP all time grandaddy points leaderboard haha

I have moved my loyalty to a firm neutral due to this indecency and attacks.

I’ll have you all know that my rooting will be much more vicious if you’re on the wrong side of it, and by that, I’m just going to celebrate when my team does something good.

It would be in your best interests that you make sure I have no reason to sway further. My retaliation will be immeasurable.

View attachment 9252067
Just remember who didn’t tag you. 😀

I have a couple more years to update my sheet with but man it’s eye opening. 2015, 2018 and 2021 was so close in every match. So many were 1dn losses for thp

I’m wondering if I should reveal the meaning behind the tree?!?!? 😂😂😂

I have a couple more years to update my sheet with but man it’s eye opening. 2015, 2018 and 2021 was so close in every match. So many were 1dn losses for thp
Yeah this had a chance to flip and as usual it came down to making putts

All 12 on the team earned a point.

I’m wondering if I should reveal the meaning behind the tree?!?!? 😂😂😂
Let's hope you don't stump everyone trying to get to the root of it.

Back