2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

It's not our fault you chose how to sport fan(atic) incorrectly.
Since I know where you live I have to allow it. I did make some dumb decisions as a youth.
I was a Willie Mays fan in childhood. Went to see the Giants play the Mets at Shea in 69 and 70.
My Grandmother was a huge baseball fan and loved the Brooklyn Dodgers. She followed them through the papers after they moved because they were still "her guys." I will always miss talking baseball w/ her and will always be a Dodgers fan (don't care what @JB says) in her memory.

Let’s goooooo

IMG_9424.jpeg

Love that the season is getting kicked off. One thing to not overlook is that there is such an awesome influx of young players that have either arrived, or will be arriving soon in the majors.

Love that the season is getting kicked off. One thing to not overlook is that there is such an awesome influx of young players that have either arrived, or will be arriving soon in the majors.
Totally agree, so much great young talent. Now if MLB could just figure out how to promote their players even a little.

Totally agree, so much great young talent. Now if MLB could just figure out how to promote their players even a little.
absolutely terrible at that.

Ok Reds... What is 2024 going to be?

Both games work.
Directv Stream you are marvelous

IMG_3287.jpeg

IMG_9425.jpeg

Rays up 1 in the first off @Canadan boy Berrios

#YandyBombs

Dodgers get 2 in the first.... lineup looks like it might be decent.

Nasty Nestor picking up in a good spot lol

@echico I hope we get a lot of this 2-out offense all season

Marlins score first

Tim Anderson with RBI double in first at bat

Dodgers get 2 in the first.... lineup looks like it might be decent.
So not going to be impacted by the glaring hole at SS?

Back