2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

It just seems like guys really struggle to pick up the ball out Steele's hand. 5 K's through 3 IP.

It just seems like guys really struggle to pick up the ball out Steele's hand. 5 K's through 3 IP.
Having him on every one of my fantasy teams is looking like a better investment than McClain was...

Having him on every one of my fantasy teams is looking like a better investment than McClain was...
Pitching is so flighty in general, but he's a decent bet.

love just being able to throw a game on. Even if its just background noise.

I really like Wainwright in the studio.

Still a bit strange seeing Counsell as the Cubs skipper

love just being able to throw a game on. Even if its just background noise.
Same. I was just thinking about how many hours of baseball I will see in the next four months between TV and kids. I love it.

Same. I was just thinking about how many hours of baseball I will see in the next four months between TV and kids. I love it.
its fitting I got little man's Tee ball schedule sent this morning, so I was thinking the same thing.

its fitting I got little man's Tee ball schedule sent this morning, so I was thinking the same thing.
Excellent. Tee ball is chaos.

Excellent. Tee ball is chaos.
not to sidetrack, but hes so excited. He's been hitting almost every night in the garage.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus

Have always been a little bummed my son never wanted to play baseball since he was really young. This is football for me, at least on in the background every chance I get once we start in August until the Super Bowl.

All of a sudden Steele can’t find the plate

not to sidetrack, but hes so excited. He's been hitting almost every night in the garage.
Awesome. They are so excited to run too. Good times.
Have always been a little bummed my son never wanted to play baseball since he was really young. This is football for me, at least on in the background every chance I get once we start in August until the Super Bowl.
Wish we could make them do what we want them to.

Awesome. They are so excited to run too. Good times.

Wish we could make them do what we want them to.
Right? He quit playing lacrosse this year too, though he couldn't have played anyway.

I'll get over it, football and basketball will be a lot of fun next year and then hopefully I'll get a chance to be dad instead of coach and chase him around to watch him in college.

Well crap

Ditto

Back