ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

@bigbov @Joshnoble01 I'm not saying he is going to be, just if. I'm only able to catch a little of it between meetings but apparently he was sitting down somewhere (14 maybe?) getting some work done and then there was a hole I saw where he backed off and then the commentators did another round of talking about it or something could be wrong.

@bigbov @Joshnoble01 I'm not saying he is going to be, just if. I'm only able to catch a little of it between meetings but apparently he was sitting down somewhere (14 maybe?) getting some work done and then there was a hole I saw where he backed off and then the commentators did another round of talking about it or something could be wrong.
Oh wow... I haven't been able to watch any today but saw your comment. I actually faded him this week in fantasy & betting. Been a long time since a repeat champ here so I went w/ that.

Did he end up withdrawing? I am actually not watching. Went to check my live score and just started scrolling down since I assumed I was nowhere near the top.

Did he end up withdrawing? I am actually not watching. Went to check my live score and just started scrolling down since I assumed I was nowhere near the top.
No idea, I was just making speculation. I've been busy the last few hours so I don't have it on anymore.

He finished the round (-8 for tournament). I guess he had to get physiotherapy mid-round.

Doh, only week 2 and I forgot to put in a roster for the players. That’s pretty bad

Full roster making the cut this week which is a plus. 3 in the top 10 which is also a plus. But worried that Scottie drops out

Only 4 of 8 made the cut for me, not looking too good again this week.

Looks like I am just outside the top 10 at 15. Got all 7 of my guys through the cut. Should be a good week. If Aberg, Sheffler and or Burns or Potson make a run it can be a great week.

Needed Lowry to make that eagle putt. Not that I'm even remotely in the running, but still.

Oh wow... I haven't been able to watch any today but saw your comment. I actually faded him this week in fantasy & betting. Been a long time since a repeat champ here so I went w/ that.
This is going to prove to be very dumb on my part.

This is going to prove to be very dumb on my part.
I put him in my roster because at this point I assume top 5-10 from him.

I put him in my roster because at this point I assume top 5-10 from him.
Def putting him in every Major lineup and then build rest around

1st
6th
11th
13th

Plus five more that made the cut. Good enough to move me up to 3rd after two weeks. Off to a good start!

A lot of people had Scottie and ousted me from the top 3 quickly... This game is hard.. had Xander, harman, hideki which all looked great until Scottie unleashed fury.

1000004942.png

Only good enough for 35 wow

Really feel let down by Hadwin.
IMG_2867.png

Back