ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

From 85th to 58th this week. Baby stepsπŸ‘Ά

Well I might not be too good at this, but at least I'm pretty consistent, 46th last week, and 45th this week. :dohanim:

Well I might not be too good at this, but at least I'm pretty consistent, 46th last week, and 45th this week. :dohanim:
Where are you all seeing this? Mine is still showing $0 for everybody for this week.

After forgetting to set a roster last week at least I hade 4 make the cut this week. I had Sheffler and Hideki so at least I shouldn't be tied for last now. :D

There's a live scoring page
theres no way thats accurate. I picked Scheffler and am not even on the front page

Top 10 in week 2 does not bode well for my final standing position methinks.

As expected......the rankings and money order finally updated. Easily the best start ive had in several years. @PhillyV should we hold hands during our meteoric fall together? lol

Slowly dropping down the list.

As expected......the rankings and money order finally updated. Easily the best start ive had in several years. @PhillyV should we hold hands during our meteoric fall together? lol
You should see my lineup for this week hahaha

I rode Scottie the past two weeks and it obviously paid off. Not so confident picking a winner this week. I have a feeling I'll be tweaking my lineup every day this week.

I left Scottie off this selection but has Xander and Harman so that helped and only 1 missed cut. Only fell from 14 to 16 so that's not too bad without picking the winner.

I left Scottie off this selection but has Xander and Harman so that helped and only 1 missed cut. Only fell from 14 to 16 so that's not too bad without picking the winner.
I picked Scottie - then like no one else in the top 25 then a few missed cuts. I performed poorly. (going off of memory)

I did go up like 20 spots though, picking winners is a massive boost.

I went from 18th to 14th, thank you for your gracious donation ;)

From 12th to 8th, definitely my best start I've ever had.

41 to 34...Slow and steady. Scottie saved me with 4 of 8 on my team missing the cut.

From 12th to 8th, definitely my best start I've ever had.
you and me both lol from 5th to 3rd and im honestly mostly impressed that its been two weeks in a row I have picked an entire team to make the cut

36 - 32. Woohoo πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚

Rough start to the year. Fantasy golf is starting to feel like @JDax in match play for me ;)

I kid I kid :cool:

Back