2024 Wilson Infinite Putters

Great offering at this price point. This just made me have a trip down memory road when I spent 129 on a Ping Wack-E like 20 years ago and had to argue with myself as to whether I could afford that expensive of a putter.

Reading and looking through I was worried as the finish and grip didn’t look great but once you remember the price you can look at it in a different light as the price being sub 150 is its biggest attraction to golfers. Face milling looks good for that price point, the paint and alignments just look off for some reason. Curious to roll a few to get an idea for feel as if it feels really good at that price it could be a huge upside for the series.
agree with this. It just looks odd, the paint and alignment.

Thanks for the write up @Jman

The price point jumps out to me, but I feel like the current reputation with Wilson will keep them from getting traction with this release. The putters don't look "premium" to me and the aesthetics don't jump out at me and makes me think I need to at least roll these in the store.
They will get traction. Every single version of the Infinite lines has done well for them, and this is theist well done version yet.

agree with this. It just looks odd, the paint and alignment.
I’m probably the most demanding when it comes to putter finishes here and I stand by what I said in the review, these are really well done. It’s a 129.00 price point, not 299 or 399.

I’m probably the most demanding when it comes to putter finishes here and I stand by what I said in the review, these are really well done. It’s a 129.00 price point, not 299 or 399.
It's a fair point. Even though I'm trying not to, I'm sure I'm still comparing these to something more high end. I really want to like Wilson stuff, just haven't for awhile. I bet these would be great for players just getting into the game.

It's a fair point. Even though I'm trying not to, I'm sure I'm still comparing these to something more high end. I really want to like Wilson stuff, just haven't for awhile. I bet these would be great for players just getting into the game.
I was hyper critical of the Infinite release the first time around, the finish was horrendous and marked quickly, this doesn’t do that. It’s a simple and clean PVD that keeps things affordable. Is it a Toulon finish? Of course not, but it hits its marks and does it well as the most affordable option out there. Plus, they’re offering shapes that at this price point are a little unheard of.

They’re not perfect, I’m not saying that, but like the HB SOFT2 putters, they can’t be compared with high end putters, that’s not their lane, nor are they trying to make it their lane.

Last edited:
Nice write up @Jman
Wow, a definite improvement in overall looks!

Would I change anything? Just not a fan of it saying Wilson on the back of the putter, but thats just me. Love the inclusion of the shield!
It looks like maybe only the Woman's versions have the "Wilson" logo in white.
The other line (Men's?) have the Wilson Blacked out:

1711543443182.png

Pretty nice looking offerings from Wilson!! PS what you up at 4 AM for?? JB bugging you again? ;)
Reviews and articles are scheduled to go up, but I was already up writing on another review. 😎😜

If I had to choose between the two, it HB all the way based on looks alone.
I reviewed both of them, and it’s a lot closer than that for me.

They both do what they do extremely well. Advantage in shapes goes to Wilson by far imo, Cleveland’s win is in their SOFT milling.

Both excellent putter lines for the 129-149 realm.

Black it all out, and I could get on board with that!
Black nail polish would work great with that!! I use it on my clubs (when I,m not wearing it) :ROFLMAO:

Black nail polish would work great with that!! I use it on my clubs (when I,m not wearing it) :ROFLMAO:
Fred Armisen Laughing GIF by IFC

I've played the Bucktown for three years and love it.I putt well with it. I am glad the focus is on quality even at the lower price point items. I wasn't thinking about making a change but might pick up a Buckingham. The family took our Christmas card picture at The Bean. I think they will do well in ladies too.

Last edited:
I have played for 45 years. I played a Bettinardi and tried a Scotty prior to the Bucktown. I putt great with it. Lots of great choices out there at a variety of prices.

Solid offering, just wish some of the sight lines were dialed down a touch, there is a lot going on with those. But, I typically prefer less than more when it comes to that.

At that price point they look pretty good to me.

$129 is wild to me.

Great price point and don't mind the look of the bucktown, would like only one line vs. three.

The Bucktown at 129 looks interesting. For the cost continence buyer this wil be a sold option.
My feelings exactly. I'm not 100% sure I'd go here vs the Cleveland HB Soft line which I freakin' love, but given how well the Infinite Southside has worked for me when the HB 10 is in time out, I'd grab a Bucktown without hesitation.

Great price point for these putters. I also like the grip and finishing changes showing that they are listening and trying to improve. Would love to see how these feel.

There website throws me off though. You would think there would be a direct link to the new line of putters just released today. Instead there is a link to the staff model only. If you scroll down to the categories, putter isnt mentioned. You have to scroll further down, filter by putter and then skip over the staff model and clearanced out models from last year in order to see the new putters. There is also no mention of one being the '23 model and the other being the '24. Just weird choices.

Great price point for these putters. I also like the grip and finishing changes showing that they are listening and trying to improve. Would love to see how these feel.

There website throws me off though. You would think there would be a direct link to the new line of putters just released today. Instead there is a link to the staff model only. If you scroll down to the categories, putter isnt mentioned. You have to scroll further down, filter by putter and then skip over the staff model and clearanced out models from last year in order to see the new putters. There is also no mention of one being the '23 model and the other being the '24. Just weird choices.
The website is ROUGH.

The website is ROUGH.
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything until some else did however the website has literally no information about the putters.
I know we are on "Lunatic Fringe" here however how about a Toe Hang degree and Loft/Lie info.
You want to play with the leaders in the industry, then act like them.

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything until some else did however the website has literally no information about the putters.
I know we are on "Lunatic Fringe" here however how about a Toe Hang degree and Loft/Lie info.
You want to play with the leaders in the industry, then act like them.
I saw the info on the putters on the site. The bigger point is still valid. The site is not good.Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 12.13.30 PM.png

Back