2024 Worldwide Golf Championship Travel thread

Time to scare San Antonio with some icicle white Yankee tan.

Grabbing some down home BBQ.

IMG_6619.jpeg

Get in that preview show. Dinner and a show 😂
Eric Andre GIF

Safe travels, guys!!

Packing up. 12 pm departure. 5:30 pm arrival.
PHL to DFW. 90 min layover. DFW to SAT.

20240417_090725.jpg

20240417_090833.jpg

20240417_090848.jpg

Unicorn looks excited to go on a trip today.
However, he seems suspicious because he hasn't seen this side of the irons in awhile and his driver buddy lost his head. :ROFLMAO:

Anything has to be better than the brisket.
Someone really must have hurt you taking you to some terrible bbq place that didn’t know how to cook brisket. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to open up and talk to. I’m here for you buddy. We’ll get through this.

Someone really must have hurt you taking you to some terrible bbq place that didn’t know how to cook brisket. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to open up and talk to. I’m here for you buddy. We’ll get through this.
I'm sure there is good brisket down there somewhere and the 4 or so places I went to that came highly recommended were just bad places.

I'm sure there is good brisket down there somewhere and the 4 or so places I went to that came highly recommended were just bad places.
What were the four places?

What were the four places?
I can't remember honestly. I really do Berniece that there's good brisket down there though. It's just fun to mess with you guys.

Tony Dimarias was one of them.

I can't remember honestly. I really do Berniece that there's good brisket down there though. It's just fun to mess with you guys.

Tony Dimarias was one of them.
Never heard of it. Also, I will say that the best brisket I've ever had by a huge margin was from a high school buddy my last year in college. It had the most amazing crust, the fat rendered perfectly so that the meat was super tender and juicy but you never felt like you were getting a huge chunk of fat. It put any that I've had from any bbq place to shame. I still have dreams about it.

Never heard of it. Also, I will say that the best brisket I've ever had by a huge margin was from a high school buddy my last year in college. It had the most amazing crust, the fat rendered perfectly so that the meat was super tender and juicy but you never felt like you were getting a huge chunk of fat. It put any that I've had from any bbq place to shame. I still have dreams about it.
It's in Waco.

I think the best I've had was actually from a place in Montana that catered a coaches clinic. 🤷🏼‍♂️

It's in Waco.

I think the best I've had was actually from a place in Montana that catered a coaches clinic. 🤷🏼‍♂️

there's a weird group of people that rave about tony dimarias. and i don't get it.

Safe travels everyone! Also don’t forget to get your AC bets in!

Membership has its advantages:
image.jpg

Travel safe fellows.

Back