LG 55" LED
We do not have surround in this home.

are you taking reservations for Masters week down at THP HQ?:D

I say we just Show Up with chips and dip oh ........... and cookies :D

Very nice. Just wondering, I was thinking about building a setup for the living room.
LG 55" LED
We do not have surround in this home.

I say we just Show Up with chips and dip oh ........... and cookies :D

Good idea Spray...JB won't turn us away if we bring hot cookies

You guys know I am SOOOO not the boss of this household. :act-up:

Yeah, but I've never seen a report of GG turning one of us away either...ok, so we'll bring cookies for JB and bath salts for GG (almost typed Hot Dogs :act-up:).

I lol'd so hard... GG rules with a fist of iron.
You guys know I am SOOOO not the boss of this household. :act-up:

I could get MaryC to bake some homade bread. Would that get me in? I wanna try out the Gambler, hehe.
Yeah, but I've never seen a report of GG turning one of us away either...ok, so we'll bring cookies for JB and bath salts for GG (almost typed Hot Dogs :act-up:).

Yeah I do have a good one here. In all seriousness, I CANNOT WAIT for 3D golf. We even have 4 pairs of glasses.

Yeah I do have a good one here. In all seriousness, I CANNOT WAIT for 3D golf. We even have 4 pairs of glasses.

just enough for you, GG, AD, and myself. I would love to see how Augusta looks in 3D broadcast.

just enough for you, GG, AD, and myself. I would love to see how Augusta looks in 3D broadcast.

Im sure your soon to be wife would love that. I told you their are a few houses for sale in our neighborhood. What do you know, one just opened up for rent too.

I do think it would be sweet to see the ball flying at you. Or feel like you can reach out and touch the golf club.
"Tour Issue R11, you are mine!" *reaches out* "NOOOOOOO!!!!"

Renting a home in Windermere? Let me go check the sofa for quarters
Im sure your soon to be wife would love that. I told you their are a few houses for sale in our neighborhood. What do you know, one just opened up for rent too.

I do think it would be sweet to see the ball flying at you. Or feel like you can reach out and touch the golf club.
"Tour Issue R11, you are mine!" *reaches out* "NOOOOOOO!!!!"

That is not really what 3D TV is about. Sure there are things like that, but it is about depth and creating depth that has not been seen in the past.

I'll wall mount your tv and install your surround sound to watch the masters on that sweet tv at THP HQ.

I am not sure where all this surround sound talk came up but I have to put my foot down somewhere. I gave in and said yes to the 3D TV, I said yes to Direct TV do I really need to say yes to surround sound too?

Yeah I know. I was exaggerating a bit so I could make the R11 joke. Have any disorientation issues?

That is not really what 3D TV is about. Sure there are things like that, but it is about depth and creating depth that has not been seen in the past.

I want to experience Golf in 3D first hand, I'm not completly sure what aspect I will be seeing in 3D and what part of the image will be normal but I'm super interested.

I am not sure where all this surround sound talk came up but I have to put my foot down somewhere. I gave in and said yes to the 3D TV, I said yes to Direct TV do I really need to say yes to surround sound too?

Surround sound makes the experience, I would rather have a smaller HDTV with good surround sound, then a 3DTV with no surround sound, gotta do it GG.

Yes... Duh!

Surround sound makes the experience, I would rather have a smaller HDTV with good surround sound, then a 3DTV with no surround sound, gotta do it GG.

After having a full blown theater in a previous house (12 foot screen) 8 theater chairs, etc.... THe surround sound is just not needed for me. Plus the vibrations scare Ellie.

Yes... Duh!

I should have known the answer I was going to get as soon as I asked it. I am going to try and fight the good fight but something tells me I will eventually lose that battle too. The house is actually prewired for surround sound which I am sure is not going to help my case at all.

JB is already a couple of steps further than I got. I was shut down at new TV period (and I just wanted to go LED over LCD).

Back