4th Contest - #TheKing w/ Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the last couple of months THP has unveiled one of the most unique events in the history of this website. It is called #TheKing and features Callaway Golf and THP in a rather interesting weekend of golf. Harry Arnett and HashtagChad (both from Callaway) are two captains going head to head in #TheKing and they are each going to have a full team including THPers armed with some of the latest & greatest equipment that Callaway offers. You can read all the details of the event here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?48290-Callaway-amp-THP-TheKing-Details

Today we are proud to continue this wonderful event coming in April by hosting a contest that will name another member to Team Harry and another member to Team Chad.

Entering
What's needed? Imagination, creativity and this app.
Vine Video

Vine Video is a quick looping software app that works on iPhone, Android and Windows as well as other ways. Your job will be to create a 6 second video proclaiming who you want as your captain.

That's right. You only have 6 seconds in this video. The only thing required from us are the words "Im With Harry" or "Im With Chad" must be in there. You will create your Vine Video and follow the steps below to enter.

Vine Entering
Vine Video works really well with Twitter, so you will post that video directly to your twitter account. In the Tweet, you must have @HarryArnettCG @HashtagChad @HackersParadise & #TheKing other than that the rest is up to you.

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread.

Four Steps To Success
Download Vine App for mobile device
Shoot Vine Video
Tweet video from app with @HarryArnettCG @HashtagChad @HackersParadise & #TheKing in the tweet.
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.
In that post in this thread tell us #ImWithHarry or #ImWithChad

Deadline
You must have each of the four steps completed by Wednesday 11/27 at 11:59pm EST.
One official entry per person.

Here are the rules
1. One winner for each team will be selected out of the entries in the thread.
2. Only one entry per person will be counted.
3. You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest.
4. Winners will be expected to be active members of the THP community during the buildup to this event.
5. There are costs associated w/ this event. The link above has that info.

The Prize
A spot on either Team Harry or Team Chad in #TheKing
There will be equipment involved (included) in this event
All details are in the link posted above
Dinners with your team in amazing team suites.
And So Much More

Good luck everybody and we look forward to finding out who will be the 3rd two THPers will be to join Harry Arnett & HashtagChad in #TheKing

Last edited:
More vines! Yes! Good luck everyone.

Good luck to all the participants. Your creativity was amazing in the MC contest so I expect a lot of awesome videos for #theking

Yessss, more Vines!!! I cant wait to see the awesome entries!

Oh this is going to be fun!!!

Another vine thread. Awesome! Gonna have to get to work on mine soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Let the laughs begin

Yes! Soooooo excited to watch all these. Good luck everyone and get those creative juices flowing!

I really wasn't expecting to like the vines for the MC contest, but they turned out really awesome and unleashed the creativity of all the THPers who entered. I think this is going to be another really fun thread! Good luck everyone.

More Vines? Yes please. This one should be pretty good as well. Good luck to all that enter!

JB dropping a contest on Saturday night, it never rests around here.

I like the vine aspect of the contests, but 6 seconds is tough.

#imwithchad

Time to start contemplating my second ever vine video... #ImWithHarry and will make him proud

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

This is unreal, the day a THPMC contest ends one for The King starts. THP never rests, and by that I mean JB and GolferGal never rest!

Should be some more great vines out of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! More vines = more fun.

JB in the four steps to success it says #THPMC needs to be in the Tweet. Is that correct?

Awesome. I enjoyed the last round of Vine videos and Ill be sure to love watching these. Good luck to all those entering!

Good luck everyone!

This will be another great thread to watch. Lets vine it up. :cool:

No time like the present, so I'll kick this off with my official entry:

#ImWithHarry and apparently so is #Chad!

Time to come up with another idea. These are fun !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh snap! I have to make another vine? Sigh. I'll master this yet.

More vining! Awesome! Get creative with trashing Mr Arnett everyone!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

This one might take a bit more to make it, you all are really creative and that showed the first time around with Vine. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back