4th Contest - #TheKing w/ Callaway Golf

love these vine contests. Hope to see a TON of entries. #imwithharry

Missed out on th mc entry because I couldn't figure out a way to get my idea into vine... But I have a decent idea for this one..

Awesome Cookie!

Ugh I'm gonna have to wait til work tomorrow to watch all these. Vine and Windows 8, phone or PC, don't get along.

If there was a thread of just #cookie vines, I'd subscribe to it. Nice work Cookie, now we just need some more folks to enter this AWESOME contest.

Anything with a white rapper and Clark Griswald gets my vote. Good job boys!

Anything with a white rapper and Clark Griswald gets my vote. Good job boys!

Do you have a vote? Does this mean I'm in?!?!?! :angel:

Great start love me some vine videos. Keep them coming!

4th Contest - #TheKing w/ Callaway Golf

So much for that...1st part of the vine came out sideways...oh well so much hurrying while on vacation. Only had 5 mins.

Matthew Maynard (@mmaynard511)

@mmaynard511: Only thing going down is Harry's Titanic @hashtagchad @harryarnett @hackersparadise #theking https://t.co/XLiLKRo7dT

#imwithchad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A once in a lifetime opportunity! I sure as heck want a shot at Harry and his team, and the experience of a lifetime with a group of industry professionals and THP family alike! Let's get some more entries in.

Good luck on these everyone! I put Vine on my IPAD specifically for vacation since I would not have data access on my phone. The wireless here in the Caymans works decent but Vine simply WILL NOT load. I can't make or even watch them.

will catch up when I get back and best of luck to all that enter in this round.

Its simply awesome down here though.

JM

Working on my Vine right now... that didn't sound right did it? Should have my video done soon, just keep changing my mind on content.

My entry:

@james_vaughn: @callawaygolf @thehackersparadise @hashtagchad @harryarnettcg #ImWithHarry #theking https://vine.co/v/hUbQD3KLxVA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Working on my Vine right now... that didn't sound right did it? Should have my video done soon, just keep changing my mind on content.

Keep ya vine hot buddy and it will show up soon enough. Good luck and I hope ya win a spot!

Lots of thoughts in my head for this one!

Lots of thoughts in my head for this one!

You and me both, trying to nail down just what I want to do for this vid. I'm not scared!

On that note, great job so far everyone! Some of these really have cracked me the heck up, love that!

My pathetic attempt creating a motion video on Vine. This is fun though!

Last edited:
Very well done KB!!

I liked it Kelly, nice job!

You're cooking with Crisco KB :blob:

Great job KB!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back