Adams Golf Introduces Speedline 9064LS & 4G Drivers

Ummm. All I can say is not according to Adams.

You can tell they are the same exact picture which makes no sense really if they are coming to stores next month but it is what it is. I'm probably wrong on the older model speedline part but it sure looks the same and where is the adapter bit?

It's a photoshop mystery. Better call the cyber-police!

im curious how they plan to do the face angle adjustment seems like if you add to the hosel using a nike style wrench would beg something to break and i didnt see any TM style apparatus

I stopped by golf galaxy on my way home and to my surprise they had three of the new Adams drivers. They look awesome. Love the all black head and the rip shaft is just badass looking. They only had stiff and I just couldn't get a good swing on it. And it seemed a bit long too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone else see these in their local golf shops yet? Golf Galaxy has them now but I wasnt blown away by it.

Guess what, a driver just arrived. GG will have pics up soon.

Guess what, they a driver just arrived. GG will have pics up soon.

Tell me that shaft just isnt mean looking! Best looking shaft ever! The one I hit at GG was stiff and I couldnt get into it enough. Would have loved to hit a regular. Are you keeping it around for the outing?

SHOCKING...can't wait to see the pictures.

This is what the 4th Speedline driver?

Tell me that shaft just isnt mean looking! Best looking shaft ever! The one I hit at GG was stiff and I couldnt get into it enough. Would have loved to hit a regular. Are you keeping it around for the outing?

SuperDeep still looks better to me. Similar, but still better.

They are releasing more clubs than any other OEM this year hands down.

Was this a sarcastic shocking? man, JB I would love to just sit at your house and open all the new packages, Christmas must suck at your house cause EVERY day is Christmas at THP!!

Guess what, a driver just arrived. GG will have pics up soon.

Man JB, if there is one thing I wish I could join you for testing it is drivers! I am so very envious. :drool:

Your UPS guy must have a love hate relationship with you!

Man JB, if there is one thing I wish I could join you for testing it is drivers! I am so very envious. :drool:

Your UPS guy must have a love hate relationship with you!

What do you mean? You can join us for testing. Fall outing

I don't have the link, but I saw this on my Blackberry: Adams has a contest on their page giving away one of these. Something about naming a commercial.

What do you mean? You can join us for testing. Fall outing

I see what you did there.... lol

I wish I could but it is just not in the cards this year. doh!

I saw these on youtube and i see now why they used the same pic and switched the names, they look identical except for a few blue lines on the lite version. Still haven't seen the shaft changermabob one yet.

How am I going to do my math homework without the equations on the bottom?

I worked those equations and they sadly did not add up to 320 down the pipe like i was hoping!

I had the chance to hit the non-adjustable one tonight and see how the adjustable one works.

First off, the RIP shaft is just awesome!

The non adjustable one I hit felt real nice but even when you hit it sweet it still had a slightly "off" feel to it. I still thoroughly enjoyed it, but it is something I can not put a finger on in the feel dept. It is not as long as my I15, but damn close! I was hitting a nice draw with it most of the time with a couple hooks scattered in.

NOW on to the part that everyone has been wondering about. The shaft length adjustments come from a changeable insert on the end of the shaft. The kit has at least 2 lengths from what I could see. I must add the only reason I got to see the adjustable one is that an employee @ my local GG had purchased one directly from the rep. He was kind enough to get it out for me to take a peak at. He was not even sure how the adjustments worked yet as he had just unwrapped it. lol

I might be jumping to conclusions here, but I think Adams might be on to something with these. They are long and consistent, and that shaft, oh man it is just EPIC! :D

I've heard great things about the Speedline drivers in general and this sounds awesome. Can't wait to hit it.

I think it was OEMKevin that commented that the shaft seemed long to him. Kev do you mean long compared to the latest crop of drivers like the R9 Supertri and things like that? If they are long even compared to those I wonder what they actually measure in length.

Had a chance to take a few swipes with one yesterday at GG. There was a line of folks waiting to hit, so I can't give a full review. It had the "yellow eyed Skull" RIP in it, for whatever that's worth.

First, it does look awesome, as do all the "black" drivers, IMO. View from the top is pretty traditional, nothing exceptional.

It felt quite light to me, which I like. The shaft felt very stable to me, definitely not a noodle "made for" shaft at least in feel. Club has a great feel at impact, not unlike i15 or well struck 9015d. Sound was a solid "thwack", along the lines of my Superfast. I won't even bother with LM numbers as the simulator at GG is so hosed it's not worth the time...but I'd say from initial impressions this driver is definitely worth a look. If it's as advertised, low spin with a square face (not open), I'd be all over it.

I just came here to piss and moan about that contest they had on their facebook page. After all the good entries the one they picked was "Buckle Up" by some guy spamming like 500 entries. You have got to be kidding me. Buckle up? Boo Adams.

I think it was OEMKevin that commented that the shaft seemed long to him. Kev do you mean long compared to the latest crop of drivers like the R9 Supertri and things like that? If they are long even compared to those I wonder what they actually measure in length.

Hmm you know I think I read the shaft is 45.5" in length. When I hit one, it was stiff and I think a little too stiff for my swing. Id like to get a rip at a regular RIP shaft. It is the most EPIC looking shaft, IMO.

Thanks Kev. The SuperTri stock shaft is 46.5" long and when I first started to use the thing it looked to me like the club head was in the next county. Have grown used to it since then but your comment really made me wonder if the Adams was longer than 46.5". Thanks again.

Back