Adams Golf Introduces Speedline 9064LS & 4G Drivers

Thanks Kev. The SuperTri stock shaft is 46.5" long and when I first started to use the thing it looked to me like the club head was in the next county. Have grown used to it since then but your comment really made me wonder if the Adams was longer than 46.5". Thanks again.

No problem. Id really have to take the Adams outside to a range to get a good feel for it. Hitting inside just doesnt work for me no matter what the readings say. I need to see the ball flight and distance for myself.

So, I got some interesting news tonight. The driver the store employee had gotten from the factory rep, already broke. Had about 30 hits on it and the head broke right off just above the adapter.

That is not a good way to start off. but **** does happen. :bulgy-eyes:

Are the faces wide open like the 9015d?

Are the faces wide open like the 9015d?

No, they sit pretty much square at address, a lot like the 9032LS.

The adjustable length feature is a bit odd to me, I have seen and tested one already. The hosel is very big in diameter compared to even the Nike Str8 Fit heads. It is a three piece adjustment to change the length of the club. The shaft has an adaptor on the bottom and you screw in a different length screw to it, you then put a ring around the sleeve to fit to the head and screw the clubhead on through the sole like the r9. The pieces for each length are color coded so and will not work unless matched to the pieces for that length (45, 45.5, or 46 inches). There is also a weight port in the sole that is interchangeable based on the length or the feel that the player wants. I was surprised at how solid it felt at impact seeing as there were so many moving parts, but I don't see it catching on since the hosel is ridiculously fat. It is great for doing fittings though.

My Adams 9064LS experience!

My Adams 9064LS experience!

My 9064 experience. No launch numbers, measurements, actual data, just feel and course observations.

I have the stock 9064LS head in a 10.5 with an Attas 6s Shaft, at the original length.

This thing looks like a bomber from the start. I love the shaft graphics, especially the orange, being from TN. The head sits perfect for me. i think the black face seems to fade into the crown, making the face look slightly open (although I know its square or close to it.).

The head is very solid, feel and sound. more so than the SuperFast TP or the 9032LS, which I played before this. Im not sold this head is any more forgiving than any other. I am a 4.7 hdcp and find all 460 drivers to be as forgiving as i need them to be. Swing faults are the root of my misses, which no driver can hide. It seems to be no more or less forgiving than any other driver Ive used lately. oh and did i mention it looks sick, nothing but confidence with it in my hands.

The shaft has become my latest source of joy. I tried the RIP that came with it, not a fan, felt unbalanced with the head. The Attas shaft maintains a much better balance in my hands. I have no idea what SW it is, i just know which one feels better. I'm coming from an Axivcore Green 65s in my SuperFast TP. These shafts felt similar but the lightweight of the TM head led to some inconsistency. The flight was very similar between these two. i would say the Axivcore might be slightly lower spin, but the Adams head may spin less than the TM, so I think its a wash. I would guess my carry might be slightly higher with the ATTAS. I love how the Attas feels powerful through the hitting area, where the RIP felt dead there. The RIP felt slightly lighter in my hands, and maintains a 5 gram difference according to the MFG's websites, not sure if that's enough to matter, so whatev. SO happy with the ATTAS and the guy who gave me a deal on a pull. Thanks buddy!

The grip is a Lamkin Tour Black Cord, which is great underrated. I use these when i can't get the Crossline Cords at my local shops.

Overall, I'm very excited every time I hit this driver, and will hopefully stay put for a while.

I'd be happy to answer any questions, but remember no launch data or numbers just feel and observations.

Have a great day and hit'em well! --- AB

link to crappy Iphone WITB pics:

Last edited:
Good stuff man! Throw some pictures of that bad boy in here when you get a chance.

Merged with the other Adams 9064LS thread.

Great information.

Thanks for moving that, not sure what the policy for linking to other sites is, ive got some pic out there but i can reload them if i need to. I'll work on it.

Thanks for moving that, not sure what the policy for linking to other sites is, ive got some pic out there but i can reload them if i need to. I'll work on it.

We would prefer if you put them up here or hosted them elsewhere and put them up here. Rather than linking to other golf sites.

I hit this driver yesterday again and I can't say enough good things about it. I normally hit a stiff flex driver but I did venture into the X for a laugh and wow. The RIP shaft and this head were awesome. My dispersion was much tighter with this shaft combo than the others. Im not sure if it was just a good day swinging but this was definitely a driver you attack with.

Its definitely tempting but would I want to attack all the time? Either way, this driver has been a pleasant surprise.

Back