Android vs. iPhone

Android vs. iPhone

• Total voters
I am rocking the Android powered EVO 3D - I love the open source operating system, free tethering, and processor speeds.

But both Android and iOS are much better operating systems than the blackberry OS, hands down.

IPhone for me, with an IPad 2 at the house. They just work for me.

I am rocking the Android powered EVO 3D - I love the open source operating system, free tethering, and processor speeds.

But both Android and iOS are much better operating systems than the blackberry OS, hands down.

Uh oh! TMex felt that shot. hee hee

If you want millions of useless apps and text messages that dont go through I totally agree. You can't beat Blackberry as a messaging and phone. One day I'll carry around a 6" slab of battery eating goodness though!

Its time. BRO HUGZ! With a killer Z on the end.

hugZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh! TMex felt that shot. hee hee

HA! It's only a shot if it has an ounce of truth. people who don't use blackberry wouldn't know (wink, nod, nod).

LOL I love these threads. tee hee

Sent from TMex's iPhone 7

Lol what if you use BB, Android, and Apple?

Lol what if you use BB, Android, and Apple?

You're smart because then you have all the turd apps with you with Apploid and a true phone with blackberry.

If you want millions of useless apps and text messages that dont go through I totally agree. You can't beat Blackberry as a messaging and phone. One day I'll carry around a 6" slab of battery eating goodness though!

hugZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want the slowest, most user unfriendly experience, then go Blackberry. :D The beauty about Android is that I can (and have) tweaked the internal settings of the phone so that my battery performance is optimal. And my texts/calls/data has never been a problem. I couldn't go iOS because I can't modify the phone like I want to.

I see webOS is pulling in strong at #4

You're smart because then you have all the turd apps with you with Apploid and a true phone with blackberry.

thats right dude! Now I just need to find a Palm Pre somewhere haha

Dont forget your three extra batteries, two chargers and a solar panel to keep that bad boy running ;)

I make it through an entire day without a problem with moderate use. I'm not running LTE though.

If you want the slowest, most user unfriendly experience, then go Blackberry. :D The beauty about Android is that I can (and have) tweaked the internal settings of the phone so that my battery performance is optimal. And my texts/calls/data has never been a problem. I couldn't go iOS because I can't modify the phone like I want to.

Have you touched a blackberry since 2001 lol? I'm glad you can now get 3.5 hours of standbye time with your droidz.

If people can't use blackberry then I think the the following is the phone for them.

geriatric-phone-1.jpg

I still have the old 3G model of iPhone, because I am too cheap to buy a new one. Coincidentally, today, the 3G is the equivalent of a Del Monte green bean can and some string, which totally defeats the purpose of having a smart phone.

I use both, but had to vote for android. Openness and customization options FTW.

LOL I love these threads. tee hee

Sent from TMex's iPhone 7

My last one got locked. Apparently someone thought I'd be posting inappropriate pics, never said that was my plan, but nonetheless it got the axe.

My last one got locked. Apparently someone thought I'd be posting inappropriate pics, never said that was my plan, but nonetheless it got the axe.

No it was because your comment was completely unnecessary. Either way not the place.

Merged with an existing thread.

LOL Yoccos. Where did you find a pic of Ole Gray's phone?

I can watch about 3.5 hours of video on my Android and still have 75% of my battery left. I think that's pretty darn good.

Let's agree to this Yoccos. Both BBOS and Android are better then WebOS. No wonder HP pulled out of the 3G tablet market.

LOL Yoccos. Where did you find a pic of Ole Gray's phone?

I can watch about 3.5 hours of video on my Android and still have 75% of my battery left. I think that's pretty darn good.

Let's agree to this Yoccos. Both BBOS and Android are better then WebOS. No wonder HP pulled out of the 3G tablet market.

Lol I can't keep this up for too long... I love all phones and OS's. They all have their strengths. I definitely agree with you. Web OS had such a promising future but noone ever did anything with it.

Lol I can't keep this up for too long... I love all phones and OS's. They all have their strengths. I definitely agree with you. Web OS had such a promising future but noone ever did anything with it.

whatever, it has a vote up there right now haha

I only buy the phone Tmex says is cool. It has cost me $12000 dollars over the last 4 months.

Back