Ending of Fire Force season two was fantastic! Can’t wait for season 3

Started Hunter Hunter on @Canadan recommendation and am already on season 4! It’s mostly good but felt like nothing at all happened during season 3. Still very much interested though

Final part of Attack on Titan comes out dubbed tomorrow. Gotta figure out when I’m going to watch that. Don’t want that to be over

We started Fire Force after @Muchmore recommended it. A few episodes in and we like it. 👍

I have one episode of One Punch Man season 2 left and can’t imagine that they wrap it up in 20 minutes so that has me wondering about season 3. It’s such a goofy silly cool show. Saitama’s ignorance/naïveté/indifference/innocence/boredom is such a fun twist on ultra powerful super heroes.

Anyone watch My One-hit Kill Sister? One episode in and I think it’s funny and promising but my wife doesn’t seem interested

We started Fire Force after @Muchmore recommended it. A few episodes in and we like it. 👍

I have one episode of One Punch Man season 2 left and can’t imagine that they wrap it up in 20 minutes so that has me wondering about season 3. It’s such a goofy silly cool show. Saitama’s ignorance/naïveté/indifference/innocence/boredom is such a fun twist on ultra powerful super heroes.

Anyone watch My One-hit Kill Sister? One episode in and I think it’s funny and promising but my wife doesn’t seem interested
The same guy (ONE) that created One Punch Man also created Mob Psycho 100.

I'm with you @Muchmore , I'm not really ready to let AoT end but need to watch the finale.

The same guy (ONE) that created One Punch Man also created Mob Psycho 100.

I'm with you @Muchmore , I'm not really ready to let AoT end but need to watch the finale.
Ohhh nice. I’ve got to trick my wife into giving Mob another chance

Ohhh nice. I’ve got to trick my wife into giving Mob another chance
If she likes slice of life anime I honestly think the coming of age, character growth, and mental health/trauma struggles aspect are what make the show so special (besides some of the epic Shonen and animation that happens every so often).

It's kind of emotionally complex and that stuff is hard to portray even in several episodes though.

If she likes slice of life anime I honestly think the coming of age, character growth, and mental health/trauma struggles aspect are what make the show so special (besides some of the epic Shonen and animation that happens every so often).

It's kind of emotionally complex and that stuff is hard to portray even in several episodes though.
Sounds like some emotional similarity to Fruits Basket which she loves

Holy ****…just finished Attack On Titan. What a masterpiece

Holy ****...Solo Leveling is AWESOME! It's going to be a new favorite of mine. I shouldn't have started watching though since now I have to wait weekly

Holy ****...Solo Leveling is AWESOME! It's going to be a new favorite of mine. I shouldn't have started watching though since now I have to wait weekly
I was curious about that one when I saw it. Will have to check it out. But we have only watched like 6 episodes of Fire Force so at this rate, we can let quite a few episodes of Solo Leveling pile up before jumping in.

I was curious about that one when I saw it. Will have to check it out. But we have only watched like 6 episodes of Fire Force so at this rate, we can let quite a few episodes of Solo Leveling pile up before jumping in.
Are you liking Fire Force??? It has some of my favorite openings ever

Are you liking Fire Force??? It has some of my favorite openings ever
Yeah, I like that it is such a different main theme with the fire force and spontaneous combustion. I usually don’t give openings much of a chance unless the song grabs me right away but I’ll have to take these in a bit more. Naruto and Bleach and a few other anime had me downloading openers years ago so I definitely appreciate a solid opener and closer track.

Yeah, I like that it is such a different main theme with the fire force and spontaneous combustion. I usually don’t give openings much of a chance unless the song grabs me right away but I’ll have to take these in a bit more. Naruto and Bleach and a few other anime had me downloading openers years ago so I definitely appreciate a solid opener and closer track.
I loved every single one of them and actually listen to them outside of watching the show

I loved every single one of them and actually listen to them outside of watching the show
Yesss that is proper anime nerding

200.gif

Got back in to Jujustu Kaisen S2 last night. I thought it started off pretty boring but man did it pick up the last two episodes. It was a bit of a prologue to the season and went back in time a bit. Seeing where this season might go is pretty exciting though and I'm happy that I'm back in to it!

Got back in to Jujustu Kaisen S2 last night. I thought it started off pretty boring but man did it pick up the last two episodes. It was a bit of a prologue to the season and went back in time a bit. Seeing where this season might go is pretty exciting though and I'm happy that I'm back in to it!
It’s friggin intense, man. I wish there were hundreds of episodes of this and Demon Slayer

It’s friggin intense, man. I wish there were hundreds of episodes of this and Demon Slayer
I still need to finish Swordsmith Village for Demon Slayer

Crazy action in that arc too
That has also started super slow. Tanjiro just got the new sword in the combat robot thing though. So I'm guessing it's going to pick up quickly

That has also started super slow. Tanjiro just got the new sword in the combat robot thing though. So I'm guessing it's going to pick up quickly
I forgot about that slow start. Definitely picks up soon and then mostly stays high intensity but I think there may be some backstory of characters mixed in there IIRC

4th episode of Solo Leveling was fantastic. This is quickly vaulting up my favorites list

Was finally starting to get into JJK and finished the first season yesterday. Ran into the season 2 Crunchyroll paywall 😒

What is on the favorites list?
Ooooo look at you in here! I know none of this will mean anything to you but I'm still excited that you're in here lol

Top 5 is
1. Dragon Ball Z
2. Attack on Titan
3. Yu Yu Hakusho
4. Demon Slayer
5. My Hero Academia

Back