Atlanta Area - 2013 THP Invitational #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is starting to set up nicely for me. Move-in at school is the day after this. Hoping I can convince my parents to drive down a day early so I can play in this! That would be awesome.

Make it happen Charlie, it would not be right to not have one of the defending Campions.

Hard to resist, the birthplace of the Golden Ticket

Where my THP horizons were forever broadened... ....and I never got within 20 feet of that monstrosity!

That would be awesome. It was great to have you guys in Myrtle!

Myrtle... Talk about awesome golf. Whew. Hopefully the course selected is even half as awesome as True Blue.

Decided to make a weekend out of this. Its a week before I start my internship so it works out perfectly.

Make it happen Charlie, it would not be right to not have one of the defending Campions.

Yep the champs have to be there August 17th to defend their titles :thumb:

Nice to see this!!

I think there's a very good chance the Ohio contingent makes this thrip. I hear RobDean and MikeDean are itching for some ATL golf.

I'm counting on it. It will be interesting to hear you guys compare August in Atlanta to September in Las Vegas. Both will be a little warm...

I'm counting on it. It will be interesting to hear you guys compare August in Atlanta to September in Las Vegas. Both will be a little warm...

as well as to Myrtle in Late July lol

After Ohio in April, I have a feeling it'll be welcomed buddy!

Yep this will be an interesting comparison for sure! You got humid and hot and then you got hot hot :bulgy-eyes:. I'll be with you guys at the humid hot and I know for sure it will kick ya butt. :beat-up:

After Ohio in April, I have a feeling it'll be welcomed buddy!

So I should not bring shorts with me for the Ohio Invitational?

I'm not going to stop you, but I imagine that question would be about as easily answered in reverse...

So should I not bring pants with me to the Atlanta Invitational? hahaha

Hard to resist, the birthplace of the Golden Ticket

OK, someone is going to have to point me in the direction of information about this Golden Ticket. I keep seeing it mentioned but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

OK, someone is going to have to point me in the direction of information about this Golden Ticket. I keep seeing it mentioned but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

The first rule of the ATL Golden Ticket is don't talk about the ATL Golden Ticket.

Seriously, what has been seen cannot be unseen. Ever.

It has to do with a pond in front of #18 at the Atlanta Tour van Stop and something that would need an infinite number of spoiler tags hahahaha..

Its close to May lol

Heres the historical data, you make the call

AVERAGES
Hi 68°F
Lo 44°F
RECORDS
Hi 88°F
Lo 30°F

Its close to May lol

Heres the historical data, you make the call

AVERAGES
Hi 68°F
Lo 44°F
RECORDS
Hi 88°F
Lo 30°F

That won't be bad at all (as long as it's no where near the historic low). Definitely not bringing shorts, but at least I won't be "that" guy wearing seven layers while the locals are wearing short sleeve shirts.

Without looking, the forecast for Atlanta on August 14 will be 92/75 with 90% humidity and close to 100% chance of afternoon thunderstorms.

I really hope I can attend this one! Hopefully it will work out with the start of nursing school!

Im really looking forward to more details on this one. Could be my very first THP Invitational.

We gotta have some WE in Atlanta.

Without looking, the forecast for Atlanta on August 14 will be 92/75 with 90% humidity and close to 100% chance of afternoon thunderstorms.

So you're expecting a cold front that weekend?!

Hope to make my THP debut with this one.

Im really looking forward to more details on this one. Could be my very first THP Invitational.

Nice dude. They're a freaking blast.

Road trip it up? It'd be my first as well

I know I'll be signing up the first day they are available. The Atlanta crew always has a great time. Even better when we have visitors from outside the area.

So we know that Sligo is the sponsor, now I can't wait to find out where it is going to be held. I want to get some on course practice in over the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back