Atlanta Area - 2013 THP Invitational #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does SLIGO make fatboy stuff? I don't think I've ever seen any.

If I win it, I'm wearing it. There may be some "fat guy in a little coat" moments, but I'll deal with it.

A lot of it is mid range. I need to talk them into an athletic cut.

Also, I need to get locked in for this weekend. I also need to get to ATL soon to .. uhh.. get used to the courses? hah. Solid tease.

A lot of it is mid range. I need to talk them into an athletic cut.

Also, I need to get locked in for this weekend. I also need to get to ATL soon to .. uhh.. get used to the courses? hah. Solid tease.

Oh yeah Dan! I'd love to tee it up with you sometime man. Would be an honor.

I know I'll be signing up the first day they are available. The Atlanta crew always has a great time. Even better when we have visitors from outside the area.

Same here, 1st day sign up is my plan too.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Hummmm, pondering................

Delta has countless flights daily between DFW and ATL. Just throwing that out there.

Hummmm, pondering................

Bring ya old big arse down to Georgia Cowboy :D

The X - Large is tight on me so I'm thinking XX at the least and I've dropped 10 lbs or more.

Im really looking forward to more details on this one. Could be my very first THP Invitational.

The home of Sweetwater. Too bad Happy Ending won't be around much longer, that stuff is so good. But there will be others.

Delta has countless flights daily between DFW and ATL. Just throwing that out there.

I know, and good price for direct. Just wish it wasn't so soon after the MC, but will make due I hope.

This is going to be better than the last

Brin

The X - Large is tight on me so I'm thinking XX at the least and I've dropped 10 lbs or more.

I'm bettin' the double-fluffy wouldn't fit either.
Designers today have no love for the plus-sized gentleman. ;-)

Well after the titleist fiasco I'm not sure if I'm welcome but as long as I dont have a college tournament I'll show my ugly mug.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Well after the titleist fiasco I'm not sure if I'm welcome but as long as I dont have a college tournament I'll show my ugly mug.

Everybody is welcome at a THP event. All one has to do is be an Albatross Club Member to sign up when the signups go live.

I'm looking forward to this event, it's going to fun!

Everybody is welcome at a THP event. All one has to do is be an Albatross Club Member to sign up when the signups go live.

Well then sir I will make my contribution to thp tomorrow and become an albatross club member. Gotta wait on my paycheck, my club addiction makes it hard to save money, lol.

Had a great time at the last ATL Invitational, this is on full ponder. May be living down that way by then, may not.

Had a great time at the last ATL Invitational, this is on full ponder. May be living down that way by then, may not.

That would be cool! Come on down buddy :D

So all the locations for the 2013 THP Invitationals are set except for Atlanta. I know it is not for another 5 months but I'm just wondering when some more info will be posted about it.

Information on this event will be available very soon, as soon as the end of this week!! Tadashi70 kicked butt with this one!

That seems to be Freddie's MO.

I can't wait to see where this is and whether I can join. Love me some ATL THP action.

That seems to be Freddie's MO.

I can't wait to see where this is and when I will be there with the other OH/IN THPers. Love me some ATL THP action.

Very appropriate FTFY.

Tip of the cap to Freddie for getting this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back