You must have one good battery. Best I ever had was three on the console, two on the battery.

I have almost 60 miles on my unit and the remote lights hasn't stared blinking yet. I'll be on the lookout over the next two rounds to see if the warning lights come on. Seems the manual mode will come in handy under certain circumstances ...

You must have one good battery. Best I ever had was three on the console, two on the battery.

I have almost 60 miles on my unit and the remote lights hasn't stared blinking yet. I'll be on the lookout over the next two rounds to see if the warning lights come on. Seems the manual mode will come in handy under certain circumstances ...
So you have never charged your remote? I have been charging every 3 or so rounds to be safe. Have never got to the blinking lights as low charge indicator. Not sure why my main battery seems stronger than some. All the courses. I play are ~5.3 miles, with some hills and elevation changes.

Pretty hilly course today and again had 3 green lights at the end.
Any trouble with traction on hills or slopes. I've seen online reviews with slipping occurring on hills and slopes. Good traction with the wheels?

I am hoping to get mine out this weekend.

So you have never charged your remote? I have been charging every 3 or so rounds to be safe. Have never got to the blinking lights as low charge indicator. Not sure why my main battery seems stronger than some. All the courses. I play are ~5.3 miles, with some hills and elevation changes.
I charged it when I first got it and never since. Curious to see how long it lasts.

The courses I play aren't long but on a lot of the holes the distance from the green to the next tee box is longer than some holes ...

Let me know how it goes in these Utah hills!
I will for sure. I have loved my MGI Zip, and probably should have continued to use it until it dies, but this one really intrigues me, with how easy it packs up. My only real concern is the stability of it on our hills. Fingers are crossed.

Steep hills, dormant grass, uneven terrain....Gotta be around here somewhere.

I will for sure. I have loved my MGI Zip, and probably should have continued to use it until it dies, but this one really intrigues me, with how easy it packs up. My only real concern is the stability of it on our hills. Fingers are crossed.
I've just got the Alphard wheels, looking for an upgrade.....So anxious to see your results.

Do you think you could have possibly hit the lock button on the remote control? That would stay locked for at least 1 full minute before it unlocks itself. You are really racking up the miles. Are you still in love with this cart? You've shared a ton of good information and probably have used your cart more then anyone else that has posted here. Keep letting us know how it's doing. I know I appreciate it.
Rod

In case anyone is interested, I just posted my very lightly used Bag Boy Volt for sale in the forums section located here.

In case anyone is interested, I just posted my very lightly used Bag Boy Volt for sale in the forums section located here.
Sadly, I don't think you have enough posts to be able to post in this forum.

Let's make a 4 figure purchase from a member that joined today and has 1 post. What could go wrong?!
I was trying to be less blunt. But yours is better!

DDC410, So why are you selling already? I know I was disappointed after my first use but after reevaluating that evening and after the 2nd use I have learnt how to use this cart very efficiently. It is leaps and bounds better then my previous cart. Just my opinion.
Rod

DDC410, So why are you selling already? I know I was disappointed after my first use but after reevaluating that evening and after the 2nd use I have learnt how to use this cart very efficiently. It is leaps and bounds better then my previous cart. Just my opinion.
Rod
Little pointer, if you tag someone with an @ (i.e. @rod7515) they'll get a notification and know to come check where they were tagged. A lot of times if you don't people will miss it.

My guess is he's trying to scam somebody, hopefully I'm wrong.

Little pointer, if you tag someone with an @ (i.e. @rod7515) they'll get a notification and know to come check where they were tagged. A lot of times if you don't people will miss it.

My guess is he's trying to scam somebody, hopefully I'm wrong.
Ok, I'm guessing that tagging means reply as I tried it on this one and it copied your post. That's a good thing to know. Thanks Rod

Ok, I'm guessing that tagging means reply as I tried it on this one and it copied your post. That's a good thing to know. Thanks Rod
That works also. What I meant was actually typing the user name with @ in front of it. Both will give most people a notification, depending on their settings.

Side note, thanks for all the info you're providing. I'm about 99.7% sure I'll be buying one of these, and your insight has been extremely helpful.

@Bus
I think in the long-run these are going to be great carts. I know I'm happy and glad I tried a second round. I've got 5 rounds and plan to play tomorrow and Friday yet this week. The bad thing is last March I came up with planter facitus (spelled wrong lol) in my right foot and had to go to riding. In late October I started walking 9 riding 9. When our clubs renewal came I had to do a cart plan again for this year cause I still couldn't walk more then 9. About 2 weeks before I bought this cart my foot became normal and now I can walk all day with no pain but spent the $800 for the riding cart. I will ride the cart on Tuesdays mornings when I go out at 6:30 by myself to make it a quick round!
Rod

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Lambeau you better get yours ordered before they sell out! Don't forget a seat and sand bottle. Let's us know your thoughts once you get it. You'll love the top lock system.
@rod7515 where did you install the sand bottle? I can't seem to find a place the bracket will attach.

This was deleted because the post didn’t follow the marketplace criteria for selling. I sent you a PM about it if you would like to resubmit and try again. But in case you didn’t get the PM, the marketplace rules are linked here

But a brand new account looking only to sell a product might not go the greatest

@lambeau On the right side of the cart there is a place thatbis molded winto the neck of the cart. I will attach a pic again so you can see. You don't have to use the brackets that came with your bottle. It's very slick the way bag boy did this.20240227_153212.jpg20240227_153203.jpg

Another fun round with the Volt. I have become a little nonchalant about engaging the lock button on the remote before putting it in my pants pocket. After leaning down to tee up my ball I heard my foursome shout “watch out!” In unison. I looked up to see my Volt heading straight for me at full speed. Using my best Matador move I stepped to the side and it missed me. Looks like I need to start putting the remote in the holder to be safe. 3 green lights on the battery and console meter showed full charge when I finished.

I keep reading about accidents with the remote in peoples pockets and I am really shocked. I have used my motorized cart for about a year now and have never hit any buttons accidently while the remote is in my pockets. Typically if I have a shot where my cart is right next to me I leave the remote on the cart. If I park my cart somewhere and take a club to a tee box or something I will put the remote in my pocket and forget about it until I walk back towards the cart. 🤷‍♂️

I think you guys are giving great feedback, just had to have that little anecdote from my experiences.

Back