So, the 4 way top is growing on me. I'm fighting club tangle way less than I expected. I think I still prefer a 14 way, but I can see the draw of less.

No more problems with it tipping over with a little more weight in the ball pocket of the bag, and less wait in the console.

I've played with random people the 2 of the last 3 days, and I'm surprised nobody has asked about the logo on it. They must be blinded by the manificence.

Those of you following along, what do you want to know about the bag? Any questions?

My ZTF showed up today! Few initial thoughts.

- looks fantastic! Love the material, love the orange lined pockets.

- the pockets go off and on really easy. It’s very well done IMO.

- I do miss the the cart strap “pass through” that my Ping and Cobra have. But with the ZTF function I understand why it’s not there.

- straps are nice and easily adjustable. Sits and balances nice when walking around the house

- seems very well made. Everything seems top quality

- holds everything I have with ease, water bottle included.

- No club tangle for me

So far loving it! Going to play a few holes tonight and will update more info

FE725B56-72C0-424F-A3CE-12E1B069395D.jpegEBDC7CB3-3CC6-47BA-B87B-B330DD81F709.jpeg2B5A891F-680E-41DD-BE9A-67E303887468.jpeg

My ZTF showed up today! Few initial thoughts.

- looks fantastic! Love the material, love the orange lined pockets.

- the pockets go off and on really easy. It’s very well done IMO.

- I do miss the the cart strap “pass through” that my Ping and Cobra have. But with the ZTF function I understand why it’s not there.

- straps are nice and easily adjustable. Sits and balances nice when walking around the house

- seems very well made. Everything seems top quality

- holds everything I have with ease, water bottle included.

- No club tangle for me

So far loving it! Going to play a few holes tonight and will update more info

View attachment 9259591View attachment 9259592View attachment 9259593

I was worried about not have a strap pass through. But pockets are low enough to be out of the way of the cart strap. So far lots to be impressed with.

My zip off bags are going to spend the vast majority of their time I'm my trunk. Kind of digging the thought of the lower profile.
A little more on this, with pictures.

This was everything I took out of my old bag when I was moving stuff over (Datrek Go-Lite Hybrid):

IMG_3771.jpeg

The removable pockets will only be attached to the bag as needed, so the raincoat, beanie, and cold weather gloves all go into the big pocket. They fit with a little room to spare:

IMG_3778.jpegIMG_3779.jpeg

Extra tools, markers, tees, batteries, and wrenches go in the small pocket. Room to spare in there as well. I keep tees, markers, pitch mark tool, and cigar stuff in the console of my push cart, so no need to have more in my bag.

IMG_3782.jpegIMG_3783.jpeg

Otterbox in the smaller pocket; windshirt, cooling towel, and bug spray wipes in the big pocket; snacks in the pocket above the ball pocket:

IMG_3787.jpegIMG_3790.jpegIMG_3789.jpeg

The plan for now that I've used a few rounds is the big, removable pocket will get attached to the bag when the forecast looks iffy (like possibly tomorrow). Honestly not sure the small pocket with ever leave my trunk, but I'm still testing how I like it set up, so who knows where I land.

The Office Thank You GIF
Just wait till you see what he has in his bag 🤣

Easy in and out of the car, and looks great!

The structure and weight pair nicely
View attachment 9259839
You notice how stable it is when standing it up without engaging the legs? Even full of clubs it doesn't want to tip forward and kick the legs out like my other stand bags.

I've not removed the side pocket but was noticing how much stuff I carry I don't always need. This has to be the "test" for the weeks to come. How much can I really do without and not lose?

I've not removed the side pocket but was noticing how much stuff I carry I don't always need. This has to be the "test" for the weeks to come. How much can I really do without and not lose?
I have quite a bit in mine and they haven't seen the course yet, and I've not missed anything.

I'm six rounds in with the ZTF (four cart and two walking with the Volt). As someone who has consistently used 14 way bags in the past, I thought going to a 4 way top would really mess with my anal retentiveness on organization. Couldn't be further from the truth; clubs have their spot and it's easy to know where each goes. A little tangle at times, but nothing to be concerned about.

Honestly, I don't think I'll be removing the panels that much, but I love having the option if I need to.

And the bag pairs perfectly with the Volt. I love the Top Lock feature; since I still only have a learners permit and not fully licensed to operate a Volt, the cart took a tumble yesterday. The bag didn't budge. It should be standard on all carts; it's that good of a design.

Had my first cart round with the ZTF. Handled it very well, I can see without a cart strap pass through that some of the lighter colors may get a mark but mine held without any issues at all.

I have a bit less space than my old one but both @lambeau and I had removed the carry straps and they worked awesome.

i'm forced to admit that the 4-way top is growing on me...
once i figured out what/where it is faster putting clubs away and no problems mixing them up when pulling them.
i'm pleasantly surprised how there's no real tangling of the grips too.

i'm forced to admit that the 4-way top is growing on me...
once i figured out what/where it is faster putting clubs away and no problems mixing them up when pulling them.
i'm pleasantly surprised how there's no real tangling of the grips too.
Am I a 100% convert from the 14way, not yet but I'm certainly in the same camp as you and finding the 4 way not nearly as frustrating with finding the right club or tangled clubs as I initially thought.

Am I a 100% convert from the 14way, not yet but I'm certainly in the same camp as you and finding the 4 way not nearly as frustrating with finding the right club or tangled clubs as I initially thought.
I think the lack of tangling is something that I was mildly concerned about, but I was only coming from a 5 top. My bigger concern was the slightly smaller opening with the 4 top and that has proven to be a non issue. It's so smooth getting the clubs in and out. It's almost like I made up the concern in my own mind and then had to be proven wrong by myself.

I only recently put the large pocket on when the weather got bad, but I got by without it for most of last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, the 4 way top is growing on me. I'm fighting club tangle way less than I expected. I think I still prefer a 14 way, but I can see the draw of less.

No more problems with it tipping over with a little more weight in the ball pocket of the bag, and less wait in the console.

I've played with random people the 2 of the last 3 days, and I'm surprised nobody has asked about the logo on it. They must be blinded by the manificence.

Those of you following along, what do you want to know about the bag? Any questions?
I too have experienced less club tangle than I expected. I whipped it out of the trunk and then back in in my attempt to go to the range yesterday.

You notice how stable it is when standing it up without engaging the legs? Even full of clubs it doesn't want to tip forward and kick the legs out like my other stand bags.
Yes this is one thing it does extremely better than my Vessel.

I'm six rounds in with the ZTF (four cart and two walking with the Volt). As someone who has consistently used 14 way bags in the past, I thought going to a 4 way top would really mess with my anal retentiveness on organization. Couldn't be further from the truth; clubs have their spot and it's easy to know where each goes. A little tangle at times, but nothing to be concerned about.

Honestly, I don't think I'll be removing the panels that much, but I love having the option if I need to.

And the bag pairs perfectly with the Volt. I love the Top Lock feature; since I still only have a learners permit and not fully licensed to operate a Volt, the cart took a tumble yesterday. The bag didn't budge. It should be standard on all carts; it's that good of a design.
I'll probably never remove the panels all the way other than to access stuff I have packed behind them.

Had my first cart round with the ZTF. Handled it very well, I can see without a cart strap pass through that some of the lighter colors may get a mark but mine held without any issues at all.

I have a bit less space than my old one but both @lambeau and I had removed the carry straps and they worked awesome.
Could always purchase a cart strap sleeve to remedy that though.

Back