Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
There weren't many, I can tell you that. The driver and I are not on speaking terms. BUT, if I had to pick one, it would be 2i Hybrid off the tee on 18. Par 4 with a lake on the left side of the fairway (about 250 out the water comes into play), two tall oak trees in the middle of the fairway and a small sliver of fairway right of the trees. Nuked this 2i Hybrid, beautiful trajectory, small baby fade, about 230, right in the center of the sliver of fairway. Was a beautiful end to a horrible day.

16th hole, 195 yard par 3...5 iron over the green, dead in the weeds. My buddies say "good luck with that", and we figure I am taking bogey and will be happy. I chip it in for birdie...gotta love some luck. :D

it wasnt my shot but i witnessed an ace today during a uk vs usa members tourney
197yrd par3 over water to a back pin with a 4h
dude didnt put any money in the closest to the pin and he had to buy everyone in the tourney drinks hahaha

I hit a GW to 6 feet and actually made the birdie putt.

Nice, got to love it when a plan comes together.

Number 8 is a LONG par 5 playing 530 when the tee's are back. I hit two quality shots yesterday and the unleashed a long wedge over the back, but chipped in from the rough for a bird.

You are a chip-in beast, Duey lol.

Par 3 second hole, 180 into a strong wind. Hit a low 5 iron to about 4 feet. Missed the putt. Couldn't putt worth a lick today.

You are a chip-in beast, Duey lol.

Lol, last year was crazy, but starting out slow so far this year. Two so far and putted one in from the fringe earlier in the week.

Nice Hawk! Bet the putt felt almost as good as the GW shot!

Nice, got to love it when a plan comes together.

Number 8 is a LONG par 5 playing 530 when the tee's are back. I hit two quality shots yesterday and the unleashed a long wedge over the back, but chipped in from the rough for a bird.
How many chip ins is that for you this year duey? Seems like you're always coming in here with another one.

How many chip ins is that for you this year duey? Seems like you're always coming in here with another one.

haha, just mentioned that above. Two chip-in's so far and another that I putted in from off the green. Too bad the rest of my game sucks, I need those just to post an ok round once in a while.

haha, just mentioned that above. Two chip-in's so far and another that I putted in from off the green. Too bad the rest of my game sucks, I need those just to post an ok round once in a while.
I hate when someone is posting as I am posting and they get in just before me! I've come close a few times, but none for me yet. I have putted in from off the green a couple of times. I guess that technically counts!

hitting to the right of a tree with m my SW onto the fairway saving par. it shows that i am learning. honestly though my best shot was hitting the middle of the fairway with my driver. it actually went exactly where i was aiming. lol

While working at the course being a Marshall, I drove up on a guy and he asked me about the hole as it was his first time there. The hole plays 323 from the white and 343/blue. He showed me his new Taylormade superfast driver. He hit his drive and then he asked me if I would like to try it out and of course I did. I just teed it up between the white and blue tees and took one practice swing then stepped up and hit a drive that went exactly where you wanted it to be, 10 yards short of the green. Just told the guy that's a nice driver, thanks for letting me hit it and have a good round then drove off like I do it all the time!!

While working at the course being a Marshall, I drove up on a guy and he asked me about the hole as it was his first time there. The hole plays 323 from the white and 343/blue. He showed me his new Taylormade superfast driver. He hit his drive and then he asked me if I would like to try it out and of course I did. I just teed it up between the white and blue tees and took one practice swing then stepped up and hit a drive that went exactly where you wanted it to be, 10 yards short of the green. Just told the guy that's a nice driver, thanks for letting me hit it and have a good round then drove off like I do it all the time!!

Ha, look at you being all modest. You can move the ball out there - I have seen you do it! Now about that bunker on number 1. LOL

This. 132, a bit into the wind, water behind the pin. Hit a 9-iron, 75% swing, gripped down a bit and hit a little cut. Ended up 5 feet away, nice birdie. You can see the pin (sort of) just to the left of my head/back. Not the one to the right, that's the winter green :)

Unfortunately the camera man cut off the vid way too early, so you can't see me fist pumping all over the fairway, high fiving the imaginary crowd and tipping the cap as I walk up to the green...

i almost aced #16 today
hit a high high 8i from 148
landed on the front fringe and released... hitting the stick and turning left... tap in birdie
it looked good the whole way up

Best shot was a bunker shot on a short par 4, about 20-ish yards short left of the green. Drove the bunker, but it got half-buried in the sand. Conditions were crappy, so the sand was thick and I had to contend with a 5 foot high lip about 3 yards in front of me. I hit an amazing flop with the 52º that landed about 5 feet short, hit the pin, then bounced about 8 in. away. Easily the best shot of my ugly 47

Won my golf league night for the third straight time. My best shot was either a 8 iron from 145 to about 3 feet on the 10th hole (played the back nine this week) or a 3 wood from 195 uphill (playing 210ish) to about 20 feet. Love that Mashie 3w.

Congrats ad!! Awesome man.

Nice ad! It's always good when you can't decide on a best shot!

Won my golf league night for the third straight time. My best shot was either a 8 iron from 145 to about 3 feet on the 10th hole (played the back nine this week) or a 3 wood from 195 uphill (playing 210ish) to about 20 feet. Love that Mashie 3w.

Nice AD, well done buddy! 195 3w uphill, gotta love it.

For the first time in a long time, my putting was tops in my 'shots of the round' which I am REALLY pumped about.

A 30 footer for a sand save par and a 15 footer for bird on the first hole. Awesome.

Great shot at a par 3, 1,5meter putt that I missed =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back