Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I holed out from 190 yds in the rough (that's what happens when you choke up on the club from the rough) on the first hole without warming up (other than stretching) for an eagle. :banana::alien2::bananadance: My first eagle (I'm only 15) and the worst part is that I didn't see it go in. :banghead:

Played a scramble today. Our third hole, par 5, good drive left us with 210 to the pin with water all the way down the right and a green that turns right with water in front, bunker left, narrow gap to get it on the green. Choked down a little on my 3 wood, hit a perfect baby cut, got a kick right and must have just missed an albatross, but settled for an 8 footer for eagle - which I made. Best 2nd shot on a par 5 I've ever hit, hands down. And I took pictures.

284796_2212316863892_1126638451_32631090_4318342_s.jpg

184143_2212315303853_1126638451_32631087_6734312_s.jpg

Best shot of the day for me was a par 3, 60 footer for birdie. Rolled forever and dropped in, dead center. That kind of rolls is one that keeps you coming back.

---
- ...just tap it in...

Great shots guys!

I crushed a 305 yard drive today. It felt great and it was on a shorter par 5. So it mad for a nice short second shot and sadly i two putted but i did pull a birdie and that is good in my book. My friends were amazed how far it went and it was straight down the middle. I hit all but one fairway today so I am very with my driver at this time. We will see after next round if it keeps up

it was a par 5, hole number 11. i hit a good tee shot but it tailed off to the right at the end and hit the cart path. bad bounce behind a tree line that ran all the way up to the green. i was 216 out but i was far enough away from the trees to where i could get the ball up over. i hit as pure of a 6 iron as i could and it looked beautiful the entire way. with the sun as low as it was, i couldnt see where it landed. when we got up to the green, i had a one foot tap in for eagle. it was so nice

440 par 4, hit 3w to 230, left me 215 to pin...

Pulled 21 hybrid

c6e4e02c-ab2b-0eea.jpg

First birdie

wow cg, thats an awesoem shot from 215!

In a scramble yesterday, (over 7.5 hours worth), and the pins were tucked like nothing I have ever seen on any course. Number nine had the tees way way back on this par four so our second shot from the left rough was 179 yards up hill to a pin that didn't even look like it was on the green from our view. It was all the way to the back and about 6 ft from the back left corner on a huge slope.

I told my partner I was just going to the middle and hope from there. I hit that ball so sweet, but it started up the left and stayed there. The ball landed just short of the flag and trickled past the hole down the hill and sit against the fringe giving us an up hill birdie putt of 6 ft. Best miss in a long time, lol. The funny part is this was a 9 hole course and when we played it on the back I pulled off the exact same shot, but only left us 4 ft up hill, hahaha

440 par 4, hit 3w to 230, left me 215 to pin...

Pulled 21 hybrid

c6e4e02c-ab2b-0eea.jpg

First birdie

Wow, great shot from 215 man.

Wow, great shot from 215 man.

Thanks I had to share it was te best hybrid I have ever hit.

Tee game is off; but every other club is clicking.

hole number 18--6 iron approach from 176 to about 5 feet. Large green with significant undulation.

Barely missed an eagle on a par 5 today after hitting a 47 yard pitch shot that rolled just over the side of the hole. I made the birdie putt coming back up.

I hit 50 balls yesterday from 50 yards. I guess the practice helped!

On 17 hadn't hit one bad drive. Pushed this one lefty with a slice. Grabbed another. Smoked it down the middle of the fairway..furthest I've ever hit on 17 even the pops was proud/jealous.

3-wood from about 240; didn't hit it flush, but a lack of rain and hard fairways led to a beauty result of about 8 feet from the hole. Holed the eagle putt!

I pulled my drive way left, and I mean WAY left. I was about 230 yards from the green and I couldn't even see the flag. I hit it about 7 ft. from the cup and made the putt for birdie.

From 200 yds out on a par 3 today I hit my Cleveland halo 4i hybrid to 5 feet. I absolutely love that club and I really was impressed with the shot shape that I created. It started out at a medium height and gradually got higher. The ball also drew slightly and stopped immediately :) BTW I made birdie Haha

Par 3, 120 yards. Playing with my golf buddy last week who shoots 80's-90's sometimes low 70's, he hit a SW 12 feet from the flag and I said "$20 I could hit it closer". Used a PW and chipped a clean shot landed 11 feet from flag we had to measure it to see who one. This one shot stood out because of the competition and fun playing with close friends.

I crushed a 275 yd drive (which is a bomb for me) on a short 300 yd par 4. Left me with a short chip and putt for birdie.

195 yard Rescue 11 4 into a strong wind on the SI 1 Par 4. Hit a nice draw into the middle of the green and made my par

Very first hole yesterday. Third shot, with wedge from about 80 yds out, to three ft from hole which was at the back of the green. 1-putted for par. I had flubbed my tee shot badly, so it felt really great to par the hole.

par3 #8 205yrds 3h to 10ft... missed the birdie putt and made my only par of the day

Flopadoplus over a tree and a trap from 50 to the short sided pin...5 feet for bird!

I crushed a 275 yd drive (which is a bomb for me) on a short 300 yd par 4. Left me with a short chip and putt for birdie.

Nice drive buddy, and wtg with the bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back