Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flopadoplus over a tree and a trap from 50 to the short sided pin...5 feet for bird!

I love to hit the flop shot and pull it off like I intended, they are really cool. Nice going buddy.

I love to hit the flop shot and pull it off like I intended, they are really cool. Nice going buddy.

I was so in a groove I went for it, had a fluffy little lie and thought what the hell. Paid dividends obviously lol

Thanks DD!

Played from the tips. Par 4 470 yds. Hit a nice smooth draw inside the 200 yd marker. Big drive for me!

Last edited:
i had a ridiculous putt from wayy off the green for a par
i thought i was alot closer to the green so i only grabbed my putter
by the time i got to my ball to notice i was 10yrds off the green i was too far away to get another club(too lazy)
basically hit is as hard as possible without hitting it into the air... jumped the fringe... hit the flag and dropped right in
that had to be my record for longest made putt ever

370 yard dogleg right. I elected to cut the corner, which means I had to go over a lake and trees. I hit a nice high draw and landed it 60 yards short. Then 3 putted :angry:

a couple of 275 yd drives only a yard or two off from dead center of the fairway. The slow playing group in front of me gave me plenty of time to enjoy looking at them also, before blowing my approaches.

so its kinda funny we were talking about driving par 4's the otehr day. my normal drives are 240-250 and i have been ratcheting up my drives lately - seein some 260-270. well today - had a dogleg left - par 4 - tucked tight on the left side with OB - sand surrounding green - and my miss is a hook - so it was kinda tough to prepare for the tee shot. I thought layup, nah ill poke it up there give me a nice half wedge in....

I step up - tell myself just complete the turn - nice and easy - BOOOM!!! i hit a towering drive, with a nice baby draw. I thought it was short of the green, over the fairway bunkers... but there were some guys on the back - they looked up... i thought no way..

we got up to the green, and i see a ball off the back of a green.... seriously? no way... i look at em and say was that my drive? they said yea, we chuckled - couldnt be mad seeing someone drive this hole.. i said guys im terribly sorry - ive never eevn come close to reaching this par 4 in 1.

and heres my video - im still in shock lol

[video=youtube;_M4W-eSm70Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4W-eSm70Q[/video]

Actually the best shot I hit this week was hitting the yardage pole at 220 yards dead solid on the fly at the range yesterday with my 19 hybrid, and it was on purpose, the pole was my target.

so its kinda funny we were talking about driving par 4's the otehr day. my normal drives are 240-250 and i have been ratcheting up my drives lately - seein some 260-270. well today - had a dogleg left - par 4 - tucked tight on the left side with OB - sand surrounding green - and my miss is a hook - so it was kinda tough to prepare for the tee shot. I thought layup, nah ill poke it up there give me a nice half wedge in....

I step up - tell myself just complete the turn - nice and easy - BOOOM!!! i hit a towering drive, with a nice baby draw. I thought it was short of the green, over the fairway bunkers... but there were some guys on the back - they looked up... i thought no way..

we got up to the green, and i see a ball off the back of a green.... seriously? no way... i look at em and say was that my drive? they said yea, we chuckled - couldnt be mad seeing someone drive this hole.. i said guys im terribly sorry - ive never eevn come close to reaching this par 4 in 1.

and heres my video - im still in shock lol

[video=youtube;_M4W-eSm70Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4W-eSm70Q[/video]

Great shot CG!

great shot cg! ummm did you drop the eagle?

i had 2 crazy shots today
on a long par3 i duffed my 5i... then i duffed my 7i... then i flushed a pw and almost jarred it for a par... tap in bogey
the other shot was a long long putt that i figured would be at least a 3 putt double... dropped right in
too bad my playing partner dropped one for par also halving that hole lol

Probably a 270 yard drive on number 15. Pretty boring day./

stuck a 56 sw inside of 3ft and 1 putt parred

3-wood from about 240; didn't hit it flush, but a lack of rain and hard fairways led to a beauty result of about 8 feet from the hole. Holed the eagle putt!

Nice!!

Today I hit my 3rd shot just long over the green on this par 5. Then I chipped it in from about 15 feet away for birdie couldn't believe it.

Where I played Hole 7 is a 360 yard Par 4 that is tempermental at best. It consists of a tee shot through a lengthy narrow chute with a tree branch that hangs conveniently over the white tee. A cluster of trees on the left side at the dogleg welcomes errant tee shots and water guards an undulating green. Two ways to play the tee shot are either a stinger type shot with the driver or sneak a 3 wood under the branch.

Today I hit the errant tee shot that ended up in the trees at the entrance of the dogleg. Off of hardpan I carved a 4 iron around and out of the trees that ended up on the front of the green. Two putts later par save from jail.

Alex

It was a tie between a couple:
-30' chip in on #2 from just over a pond. Birdie
-60 yard wedge shot on #3 to 5 feet. Birdie
-80 yard Wedge shot on #11 to 4 feet. Birdie
- 200 yard uphill 20* hybrid into the wind to 15'. 3 putt for bogey (downhill, tricky green).

Needed at least one birdie (or so I thought) on the last 4 holes. Stuck a PW to 4 feet from 130 on 15. Good pressure shot.

Downhill par 3, 170 yds. Hit a 7 iron right over the flag, took a bounce and came back 6" from the ball mark to 5 ft. Of course I missed the birdie putt! Still shot a 39, happy with that.

Hit a 148 yd 9 iron to about 2 feet from the hole..sank the putt for birdie.

Had a rough ball striking day today and just couldn't hit anything but on the 18 is a 330yard dogleg right PAR 4 with a green elevated about 25feet. Hit a cut drive that landed at the base of the hill leaving about 10m to the green and up 25 feet. 2nd shot (blind) flop shot to about 8 inches from the pin and tap in birdie. After a tough day was nice to have a good finishing hole.

After hitting my drive out of bounds I hit my 2nd ball right down the middle and the wedge shot from 117 was perfect. Hit it maybe 10 feet but the feeling of the club and ball it was great.

After hitting my drive out of bounds I hit my 2nd ball right down the middle and the wedge shot from 117 was perfect. Hit it maybe 10 feet but the feeling of the club and ball it was great.

A great shot indeed

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

A great shot indeed

Actually I can't believe I forgot the flop shot on 9 and 18 that were for eagles. Dang!

Actually I can't believe I forgot the flop shot on 9 and 18 that were for eagles. Dang!

Lol, only decent shots I had were with my 58*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back