Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to figure out my shot of the day, chipped in from about 30 yards out on #18 to break 80.

A close second would be a third shot on a par 4, sitting in between the trees and the deep rough. Hit a punch 5 iron, left it about 3 feet short of the pin for a tap in par.

Hole 14 - par 3 - 164 yards: 6 iron to 8 feet left of flag to win a closest to the pin contest. Missed the flipping birdie putt!! Grrrr

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice shot cookie.

From around 115-120 hit an AW to 2 feet. The ball somehow hit behind the hole(over the hole/flag) and directly left to where it ended up, it was weird but none the less, a tap in birdie!

From around 115-120 hit an AW to 2 feet. The ball somehow hit behind the hole(over the hole/flag) and directly left to where it ended up, it was weird but none the less, a tap in birdie!

great lay up thanks to me, your unoffical caddy!! lol. um i guess i had some decent wedge shots. spinning the ball good. but id say 14 footer to save par with a decent break.. not many good shots for me today!

Had the best outing of my life today. 2 over though 6 holes before it got dark. 2 shots stand out.1. Par 3, miss the green, but slam my chip straight into the hole. Didnt touch the green at all.2. Drove an uphill Par 4 playing 250.

Had the best outing of my life today. 2 over though 6 holes before it got dark. 2 shots stand out.1. Par 3, miss the green, but slam my chip straight into the hole. Didnt touch the green at all.2. Drove an uphill Par 4 playing 250.
Very nice, Jacob!

Just the other day, I pushed my tee shot right into the greenside bunker on a Par 3. I hate the sand, always seems to give me trouble. But, this time, clean contact, landed just on the the green and released right into the cup for birdie! To make things better, the Marshall had stopped right beside me to let me hit and he got to witness it as well and congratulated me on a good shot!

an unspectacular day on my home course yesterday, but had one really nice approach shot on #10. A nice tee shot left me just off the fairway with 75 yd. wedge shot into the green. Played an easy 52deg wedge into the wind and left it about 4 feet right of the cup. Stuck less than 6" from where it landed. I went on to blow the birdie (as I did on 2-3 other holes yesterday) but was left with a tap-in par.

The chip in from 20 feet short of the green I made to save par on a par 4 after hitting my tee shot into an unplayable lie and having to take a penalty drop!!

60 yard 60* wedge, can soon be seen in the hole of the day thread!!

Flushed a 6i to lay up on a par 5. Didn't make bird though.

Chipped in from about 35 yards off the green for a birdie.

153 pin front par3 into a stiff breeze
5i 3ft... missed the birdie almost missed the par

i yanked my teeshot on 17 into the deep crap on the side of a hill
i was 230 from the front of the green with a 4some putting out
decided to try an hack one out with a 5i just to get it back in play
awkward stance for an impossible shot
that ball jumped! hit it about 200 and all 4 guys turned
i thought the ball would only go 120 tops... oops

Very tight tee shot when playing for a fade, I hit a tree advancing my drive a whopping 65 yards on this par 5. Huge 3w then a poor 5h found me 50 yards out in the rough. Chipped it to inches for a give me par.

Very tight tee shot when playing for a fade, I hit a tree advancing my drive a whopping 65 yards on this par 5. Huge 3w then a poor 5h found me 50 yards out in the rough. Chipped it to inches for a give me par.
one good shot can make a big diff... just wish that it wasnt usually my 9th shot or so lol

one good shot can make a big diff... just wish that it wasnt usually my 9th shot or so lol

No doubt, I expected double at best off that drive, but scrambling was just hot today. More than I deserved.

Nice shot, duey.

the other day on a par 4, i pushed my drive right and landed it about 20 yards behind this huge tree just short of the green. i decided i was going to try a SUPER flop shot and get it over the tree. i took the most full swing i could with my 56* and shot it straight up and over the tree and onto the green about 6 feet from the pin. unfortunately i lipped out and tapped in for par. but the flop shot was my best shot of the day!

The 14th hole 200 yds par 3 at Trilogy, wind was roughly 10-20mph blowing across the hole, lake on the left OB to the right and an elevated green. I took out my Octane 4w and just nailed it. A nice little rocket headed right to the hole. I hit the flagstick mid way up and the ball fall can came to rest about 6 feet away.

Spoiler
14.jpg

Nice shot WR. Hope you had a good time at your outing.

Hole17, number 1 HC par 4. 246 yards out after a below average tee shot and hit my 3 wood to 25 feet left of the flag. Easy 2 putt par.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Played dreadfull today but hit 2 shots that lifted my spirits first on the par 5 after topping my drive I hit 3 wood into the wind 230 to leave 50 yards! Second was on the last after another topped tee shot lacing 255 to the middle 235 front flag at the back! Smashed my 3 wood pitched middle of the green rolled to 5 feet! A birdie on the last always makes you feel good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back