Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best shot Friday was a pitch shot with my 50° from 46 yards that I holed out.

Today's was a 7 iron uphill in the wind from 135 that was exactly pin high about 10 feet from the pin.

Best shot Friday was a pitch shot with my 50° from 46 yards that I holed out.

Today's was a 7 iron uphill in the wind from 135 that was exactly pin high about 10 feet from the pin.
Nice going on the hole out buddy!

today mine was an 8 iron on a side hill lie in the rough that hit a few feet in front of the pin, hit it and sat about 6 inches from the hole when it was all said and done. I also had a 40 foot putt drop to save a par on a 460 yard par 4.

Nice going on the hole out buddy!

That was my first of the year with a wedge! WTF? I've had so many slide around the cup. I don't think I even fist pumped. What's wrong with me?

today mine was an 8 iron on a side hill lie in the rough that hit a few feet in front of the pin, hit it and sat about 6 inches from the hole when it was all said and done. I also had a 40 foot putt drop to save a par on a 460 yard par 4.

Those are some good ones, ddec!

Yesterday at Cameron Hills on the Par 3 4th from 167 yards(blue tees) hit my 7 iron within 10 feet, best shot of my round. Still parred, but came close to a birdie.

Nice wedge shot, Hawk!

Apart from the 2 monster drives I hit off the 1st and 2nd tees (both were a good 40yrds longer than normal) that nearly took out the group in front :-( it has to be my 2nd on the 18th. Sliced right off the tee and left with a 200 yrd fade around trees to 20 yrd uphill green, out with the M2 Mashie and ended up 6ft fromn the pin....still only made par though

Played 9 and on a par 3 playing at 125 to the flag. 9 iron to 14 feet left of the flag. Missed birdie.

See hole in the video hole of the day thread!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Played 9 and on a par 3 playing at 125 to the flag. 9 iron to 14 feet left of the flag. Missed birdie.

See hole in the video hole of the day thread!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

In the video you said 15 feet. Get your story straight. :D Nice shot bud!

In the video you said 15 feet. Get your story straight. :D Nice shot bud!

Ha - unless I have a tape measure just assume I am within 3 feet of being accurate! :D

Failed to write it down and memory is failing me in my old age. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not sure If I mentioned it, but I will say this is my shot of the season:

Council Championships for Varsity golf I was on track to be a medalist and needed to be no worse than +2 on the last 3 to do so. After bogeying 16 (lip out) and 17 (edge burner) I hit my drive on 18 horrendously short. I had 183 uphill into the wind. I hit a punch 4 iron with a slight draw to 10' and made par and ended up medaling

Hit some decent shots today, but best one was on a par 4. Pulled my second shot and was short and was a large bunker between the ball and green, which was about 6' higher. Hit a pitch with my 49* over the sand trap, bounced once and rolled in the hole.

Hole #11 at Bella Collina 163yds to a front middle pin. Smoothed an 8i to 12 feet and drained the putt

Wednesday: 419m par 4 18th.

Already well over my handicap I hit an easy driver 240m into a light headwind - a little shorter than some I had hit on the day but it felt like I was as balanced as I could have been and the swing just 'felt' perfect. Looking forward to getting out again today.

Note: Double-crossed on my 4 iron in and made bogey :banghead:

Last edited:
Hit a 6 iron from 175 uphill to like 8 feet. Or course I missed the putt, but that's how things go I suppose.

Last weekend had 253 left to the pin on a par 5 (Thanks UPro), green's protected by water in the front and sand on the left side. 18th hole and my pops had me by one so of course I have to go for it now:clapp: Pulled out my trusty 3 wood and hit a perfect clean slow rising shot to within 10 feet of the pin. Missed Eagle, made bird and my dad saved par out of the water. Party time

yesterday i hit a great approach shot from the 150 stick into a green surrounded by a canyon protected by a stream
thank god my brothers were watching cuz it looked like i hit it the way youre supposed to hit it
nice high draw hitting the right side of the green rolling past the flag ending up left of the stick 3ft past

About the only thing I did right today was make puts, unfortunately most of them were to save bogey.

Not much to brag about today. Made a 12 footer for birdie. Yeah (insert sarcasm here).

Not much to brag about today. Made a 12 footer for birdie. Yeah (insert sarcasm here).
at least it was for birdie... i made a 25 footer for quad yesterday lol

Had 109 yards just off into the rough looking at an uphill green(atleast 15 feet elevation change) . With trees in my way, protecting the flag, so I played the draw perfectly. When I hit it I knew I pureed it but my dad said it was long. Walk up looking at a 3 foot birdie. It was a great shot.

100 yards out, but blocked out by some pine trees due to not quite cutting a corner. Heavy hybrid about 2 feet off the ground that stopped a few inches off the green.

370m par 4 11th
Uphill tee shot to about 200m then it levels out, trouble left with large rocks and right with a copse of trees before the last 120m to the green turns slightly right and slopes severely downhill. Green slopes back to front guarded by large mounds on the left and a bunker right and and one long right as well.

Pulled my 3W a little an almost ran up to the rocks leaving 150m downhill and downwind to a front pin.
A great lie considering I was off the fairway by some 4-5m as it was sitting up nicely.
Decided to hit a draw with my 8 iron knowing that if it landed within 15m of the green it would chase up.
Executed the shot perfectly and as suspected it ran up onto the green leaving me with 2m uphill for birdie.
Nailed the putt which broke a cup left.

i hit a laser 7i right into the heart of the green today... pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back