Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
striped a 205 yard 5wood 2nd shot on number 1 par 5, leaving me just 80 yards out I liked that :)

140 out with 35-40 mph left to right wind. Hit a choked down 3/4 swing low stinger with the 7i. Big draw shot, almost a hook, or at least it should've been. It barely held up against the wind and landed within 5 feet of the flag to the right and pin high. One putted for bird.

A 235 4 wood on a par 5 to almost hit the green in 2. Made par.

nothing special today, best shot, driver on #1, par 5 dogleg right, I hit 235yd into a 15mph headwind. I split the fairway bunkers leaving me a perfect 5w for the second shot, which I hit about 200 leaving me 90yd to the center. I got the 3rd shot online and left it about 20 feet under the hole. Two putt par, NEXT !!

After a couple of bad rounds, I was ecstatic to hit a 135 yard uphill shot and stick it within 3 feet. Missed the birdie, though.

305 yard par 4. I bomb my drive, and end up with about 18 feet for eagle. ( I promptly 3 putt. :banghead:) But I've not had a drive like that in a while.

305 yard par 4. I bomb my drive, and end up with about 18 feet for eagle. ( I promptly 3 putt. :banghead:) But I've not had a drive like that in a while.

Nice shot, I can generally get within a 100 yards of that.

pin was in the front ball sailed to the very back
really sketchy down hill 40ft with a bunch of leaves in the way
wasnt sure about the speed or the line but i knew all i had to do was give it a lil tap
it took forever to get to the hole... went right in

had 2 crazy chip ins today and a ridiculous putt from off the green

i drove a short par4 green today... wind assisted cart path assisted 270yrd carry... 304 to the center of the green
3putt par :sad:

190 to the back pin location
3h from the left rough
the prettiest 3yrd draw that hit the cloth part of the flag... it sounded pretty cool like a big POOF
dropped just off the green on the back side
missed my birdie putt but got a par

2 hybrid shots for me - first one had 195m to the pin and hit it flush into the wind. Ended up back of the green total distance 204m. Next hole had 205m to the green on a par5 hit it 207m just past the pin. Missed my 15ft eagle putt for a tap In birdie :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best shot was on a par 3. CL lasered it at 187. Pin was in the front of a fairly deep green with junk in front. Hit the Callaway 3h and crushed it about 30 yards over the green. JB ended up lasering it again and it was 147 haha

I yanked my tee shot on a par 3 about 5 yards left of the green. Left of the green is a pretty steep hill that goes down 30 feet. It ended up rolling into a ditch at the bottom. My ball stayed dry, but the ground was very dry, and there was no room for error on the shot, slightly fat or thin would send the ball about 5 feet and it would roll back in. I was pin high, and the pin was about 3 yards off the left edge of the green. I knew I wouldn't get much spin due to the lie and the uphill shot, and the green was all downhill from left to right. I hit the ball great, and landed it on the fringe right where I intended, but was still worried it rolled all the way down to the other side. I walked up the hill and found my ball 6 inches from the holl for a tap-in par.

Only really pure shot I hit all day. Hit a 5 iron fade to a back right pin location about 205 yards. Knocked it stiff pin high to about 6 feet. Was one of those shots that just "feel" right.

7i 153 wind assisted sky ball that plugged less than a foot from the hole
i hit it higher than it went far lol

i had more than a couple of great shots today but the best one was a huge birdie putt on a short par3 #16
i was on one side of the green and the hole was on the other
had to have been at least 30-40ft giant right to left breaker
i basically aimed 45degrees above the hole hit it and hoped
it climbed up the ridge and made a big u-turn right into the hole
the 2some that lemme play thru were on the green holding the flag for me... they were impressed an they both hit their approach shots inside of 6ft lol

Baby draw 175 yards to a tight pin over a bunker on a par 3 to 3 feet resulting in my only birdie today.

Par 5 second shot 245 out. Played a low line drive of a 3 hybrid shot under the wind that probably carried about 210-220 and commenced to roll, bounce, and bump its way up onto the green. 2 putts for birdie is always good!!!

flushed a 5i off the tee that looked like it was headed right into the greenside trap
carried the trap by a hair and ended up right in the middle of the green

i duffed my teeshot and it barely made it to the fw so i was a long long way from the green
there was a cross wind blowing right to left and ive been hooking all day
i hit a 4w nice low and piercing and aimed way right of the green
it hit the ground 20-30yrds short and ran up onto the green and onto the upper tier where the flag was
missed the birdie putt... tap in par

PW from about 115 landed 8 ft in front of the pin and stopped 6ft behind it. Led to my only birdie today.

2 shots for birdie on the day. First one, easy 7 iron from 160 out on a par 3. Stopped pin high 12 feet to the right. Sunk the putt for birdie. 2nd one about 230 out on the par 5. Hit a 5 wood for my 2nd shot to about 25 feet on the green. 2 putt for birdie, back to back!

my only birdie of the day was a chip in on a long par 3 from way off the front of the green

80 yards out with the 61 degree score and stuck it to within 2 feet for a tap in birdie on a par 5. Best shot I have ever hit with it.

Most clutch shot was on 18 when my teammate had already dunked his ball in the water and I needed to do something to save us some money. 130 yard 9 iron to 12 feet and make the birdie which enabled us to break even on the day wager wise since my partner tripled 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back