Bionic Glove Review

I finally wore out my Titleist Cabretta, and now I'm finally going to put the Bionic I got for Christmas into play. I'm looking forward to it!

I've got the Bionic. It is tough, but the thickness sometimes makes me wonder if I'm losing something. I am sure I'm not, but it's always nice to have something to blame.

After my Nike glove wore out I switched to the original Bionic. Been using it for a month or a little more now and I don't think you could get me to go back to a normal glove. It feels better when I grip the clubs, my hands don't hurt as much after a round or really long range session, and it's MUCH more durable.

Not off the top of my head, but I was told that it is considered an "aid" because of where the pads are located on the glove. However the Bionic Pro coming out soon conforms to the USGA rules.

It is also completely legal if the golfer has any hand issues.

I went to buy a glove today, Dick's Sporting Goods doesn't carry them. We need a Golf Galaxy or something similar on the Missouri side of the metro.

That surprises me MO. The Dicks near me sells them. Not in the glove section but on the counter where teh repairs are done.

FWIW Got mine at Golf Galaxy, in the glove section.

That surprises me MO. The Dicks near me sells them. Not in the glove section but on the counter where teh repairs are done.

The guy at the counter was helpful, he called a local pro shop to find out if they carried them. They did but at that point I didn't feel like driving over to the course and I figured they would be higher on the price.

I'm surprised they didn't have them as well. The local Dick's here has a separate display set up full of Bionics - but no Pro's so far.

rule 14-3 just looked it up. Anything other than a plain glove, resin/powder, or a handkerchief/towel wrapped on the grip is illegal.

Hello,
The Motorola Droid Bionic has been buzzing around the internet for quite some time, it's caused a lot of confusion and chaos through out the internet. The Bionic was supposed to be one of Verizon's first handsets to be fully LTE-equipped. But due to complications, the project was dumped - but the name Droid Bionic does still live on a phone that was formally known as the Motorola Targa.

Wtf are you talking nerd in a non nerd section? We have areas for that stuff.

Put a Bionic on in a local golf shop. Felt good, but not sure if I would like the puffy pads. Anyone else know the answer to the legal tournament play for these?

On the positive side, I'm totally going to try one of those Bionic gloves next time I need to order gloves.

Put a Bionic on in a local golf shop. Felt good, but not sure if I would like the puffy pads. Anyone else know the answer to the legal tournament play for these?

On the positive side, I'm totally going to try one of those Bionic gloves next time I need to order gloves.

The Bionic Performance Grip is USGA legal. Looks similar to one that was reviewed by some forum members, including me. It's a very nice glove. Personally, I like the Hirzl better for the price. http://www.bionicgloves.com/shop/?id=70&cat=3

I had finger pain issues (arthritis) so I had midsize grips installed.
Also tried a Bionic glove but found them too thick. Went back to a regular glove with the midsize grips and no finger pain.

I use midsize grips due to my large hand size. I also have arthritis in my fingers. I am curious as to whether the pads are thick enough to offset the need for a 1/16th oversize grip? It seems like it would and would sure make trying and buying new clubs easier as I would not have to spend 40-60 bucks on a new set of grips every time and relieve some of the join pain. Any comments on using these in place of midsize grips?

I have been using Bionic Gloves for a year now. Yes it feels weird at first but you will get used to. About holding your club too tight might be true, this gloves reduce that.

Now what's the difference between the standard model and the pro model?

Im a huge fan of the Bionic gloves. Ive found the Performance one to be a very good one.

I've used one while hitting at GG. Love the feel but I cannot find the conforming version. If I could I would really consider playing it. My hands are arthritic.. plus other issues going on.

Alex

Found these on sale a few weeks ago for 2 pair for $30 so figured I'd give them a shot.

Love this glove. I think it might last me forever. Been 2 months and hardly showing any wear whatsoever. Got used to the thickness fairly easily and they really are comfortable. Keeps me from applying the "death grip" and my hands feel much better than they used to after hitting a bucket of range rocks!

I stumbled over these in a shop last week.
Tried it on, it fit tightly. Better than most, actually - i'm a small guy and usually wear S gloves that still come a little lose/make me stretch the strap after 2/3 days.

Despite that, i didn't immediatly pick them up. With all the padding i was worried about them getting all sweaty in the summer. How's that working out for you?

The bionic glove is a fantastic glove. Great grip, very durable, fits snugly with minimal slippage. Well worth the price in my opinion.

Last I heard, these gloves were not approved for tournament play, but perhaps that's changed with newer models.

Back