Bionic Glove Review

The bionic glove is a fantastic glove. Great grip, very durable, fits snugly with minimal slippage. Well worth the price in my opinion.

Last I heard, these gloves were not approved for tournament play, but perhaps that's changed with newer models.
The performance model is generally rule conforming, the others may be played for health concerns (athritis etc). I presume those must be declared to tournament officials in advance.

So, how's the sweatiness?

The performance model is generally rule conforming, the others may be played for health concerns (athritis etc). I presume those must be declared to tournament officials in advance.

So, how's the sweatiness?

If by "sweatiness" you mean does the glove make your hand perspire with sweat, I would say no more, no less than other gloves, in spite of the Bionic's gloves relatively thicker padding.

The bionic glove is a fantastic glove. Great grip, very durable, fits snugly with minimal slippage. Well worth the price in my opinion.

Last I heard, these gloves were not approved for tournament play, but perhaps that's changed with newer models.

Completely agree. Plus mine usually last quite a long time. Have been looking to try a Hirzl but just can't find ones local. Think I'm going to grab another Bionic

Completely agree. Plus mine usually last quite a long time. Have been looking to try a Hirzl but just can't find ones local. Think I'm going to grab another Bionic
I told you I would send you one you silly little fella. The last time I was at golf store I made sure there was a mens right small and there was.

I hate putting people out dude.

I have been using the Bionic glove for a few years now, I swear by them. Very durable and worth the extra $$ they cost. I tried the Hirzl through out this pastj outing and went back to the Bionics as soon as I got back. The Hirzls are very well made gloves but I prefer the Bionics alot more.

I have been using the Bionic glove for a few years now, I swear by them. Very durable and worth the extra $$ they cost. I tried the Hirzl through out this pastj outing and went back to the Bionics as soon as I got back. The Hirzls are very well made gloves but I prefer the Bionics alot more.

What made you choose the Bionics over the Hirzl?

Last edited:
Count me in as a big fan of the Bionic.

Back