Breaking Down the Mizuno Pro Irons

View attachment 9247927

I took a couple pictures of the 241 4 iron at the range yesterday for your crazy *ss. 😆

And told the wife about this dude on the forum that thinks he needs a full set of these.

Wife: That thing looks scary.

Me: *Hits it*

Her: Your face says that's the best ball you've ever hit. Lol

Me: Yeah. Kinda was. Lol

Her: Are you going to play it?

Me: I'm never touching that club again in my life. 😆
I’m not scared, you are scared haha

Need need need to try some 245s

View attachment 9247927

I took a couple pictures of the 241 4 iron at the range yesterday for your crazy *ss. 😆

And told the wife about this dude on the forum that thinks he needs a full set of these.

Wife: That thing looks scary.

Me: *Hits it*

Her: Your face says that's the best ball you've ever hit. Lol

Me: Yeah. Kinda was. Lol

Her: Are you going to play it?

Me: I'm never touching that club again in my life. 😆

That is super intimidating

For the 4 iron.

It's intimidating for the 4 iron to be held by me.

This is what i do with irons. Dinner table dispersion. Somewhere a lefty 4 iron head is like "thank god"

That is super intimidating

For the 4 iron.

It's intimidating for the 4 iron to be held by me.

This is what i do with irons. Dinner table dispersion. Somewhere a lefty 4 iron head is like "thank god"

You animal. I can feel you future clubs fainting at the sight of you. 😆

I will stick with my 245 4i

1000060588.jpg

thank you very much. Gimme all the tungsten hollow body help in the sexy package!! Save the blades for the shorter stuff.

And I'm seriously never hitting that blade 4i ever again. It can only go downhill from there. 😂

You animal. 😆

I will stick with my 245 4i

View attachment 9247936

thank you very much. Gimne all the tungsten hollow body helpb in the sexy package!! Save the blades for the shorter stuff.

And I'm seriously never hitting that blade 4i ever again. It can only go downhill from there. 😂

Honestly i deserve that flex lol

I couldn't carry an iron 231 yards unless it was in a 14-way ping Hoofer (14-way bags are the best, BTW)

Now stay away from my wife.

The next video with Chris may have people a bit more ”triggered”.
People respond well to the details.

Really awesome to listen to Vosh go through and talk about these irons and what they were designed to do. I love the look of the 245 so much, but need a little more forgiveness. Or just improve my ball striking. lol

I still want a chance to hit them off of turf with a shaft that, at least, sort of suits me though.

I would probably go with a full set of 245’s but a combo set with the 243’s starting at 8 iron would be a strong possibility

My custom Mizuno Pro 245 irons are packed and ready for a few experiences. Looking forward to getting some time with them.

I've been ecstatic about my set of 245's so far this year.
No real lost of distance from the 923HL's and they are straighter and more accurate.

I've been ecstatic about my set of 245's so far this year.
No real lost of distance from the 923HL's and they are straighter and more accurate.
I am still using and really enjoying the 225s, but your thoughts about more accurate - resonate. I think there is something to a 'player's' iron/club that (for me) makes me focus just a bit more on the shot, and sometimes I still wonder if this may help explain the accuracy part. I was more accurate with the 225s as well over my prior irons. They really inspire confidence. Hope to bring that to the upcoming club testing.

My custom Mizuno Pro 245 irons are packed and ready for a few experiences. Looking forward to getting some time with them.
Excited to see how they get on for you

Back