Breaking Down the Mizuno Pro Irons

Very cool video and insight into the irons. I have a set of 243’s on the way, 5-GW with a side of 245 at the 4 spot. I can’t wait to get my hands on them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that enjoyed this.
Get ready, the Victory Cup Experience details are coming soon and you can spend several days like this with Chris and team

I could listen to Chris talk golf clubs all day long. Love the combination of passion and knowledge. He is comfortable in front of a camera too.

View attachment 9247752

Ok, I chortled. At least you didn’t mention finding the second island to the right on #17.

Great content here. Love hearing Chris talk about clubs. 243 all the way for me. I love them especially now that I’m starting to clean up my ballstriking.
The one in the driver video was better

beautiful looking irons. *if* i were to game them....it would be a full set of 245.

I have 245s 4-PW with PX IO 6.0 shafts.
I'm thinking of getting 7-PW 243 in summer when I'm swinging better.

The last set of Mizuno's I've had was JPX 825 pro's

I could listen to Chris talk golf clubs all day long. Love the combination of passion and knowledge. He is comfortable in front of a camera too.
He’s great both on the content and at our Experiences. Same guy all of the time

Listened to this one again. For me the 245 is the king but that 243 does look and sound good. Could be too much for my game, but I wouldn’t turn a cold shoulder to it.

Just watched the video again. Maybe a 243/245 combo set would be a solid play, split at like the 8 iron.

Always love watching videos with Vosh. Wealth of knowledge and so much enthusiasm for the products. Think I'd most likely fit into the 245s (currently in the 225s), but I did hit the 243s a couple weeks back and they looked and felt incredible. Maybe a combo.

Just watched the video again. Maybe a 243/245 combo set would be a solid play, split at like the 8 iron.
Oh I like the sounds of that.

Nice update from Vosh. I’d probably go 245. Lots of help and with those looks? Yes please.

Oh I like the sounds of that.
I know right? I’m scared of 241 but with the changes to the 243 they could be interesting

Love listing to Vosh talk through the lineup. And the monster of the 3, those 245s, have been nuts here. I've never seen so many good players go full 8 piece on a set like that before. They're killing it!

Late last year, the new Mizuno Pro irons were officially announced and hit the market in some areas, while others they dropped just a couple of months ago. If you missed our preview on the Mizuno Pro 241, 243 or 245 irons, you can find it here.

Since that time, golfers have been able to get their hands on them and the reviews on the THP Forum have been stellar. That always leads to questions, and what better way to break them down than to visit Mizuno HQ and chat about the line.

We wanted to get a little more info on how they compare and what makes the Mizuno Pro 241, 243 and 245 irons unique. Chris Voshall from Mizuno Golf walks us through the entire lineup and helps you identify which set would be best in your bag.

Which Mizuno Pro set do you think would fit you best? Could you see yourself putting together a combo set of Mizuno Pro 245 mixed in with some 243 and 241? Do you think you would combo at all or go straight through on any of the sets?

For more information on any of the irons discussed in the video, check out their website at www.mizunogolf.com.

Continue reading...

Checking it out now 👍🏼image.jpg

I think I want 245’s.

MP241 ordered with Ctaper Lite....threw in a MP24 52 degree also

I'm very very close to ordering the 241s....but possibly with a 243 4-iron.

He really doesn't mince words on the size. "These are really small" lol
1000060582.jpg

I took a couple pictures of the 241 4 iron at the range yesterday for your crazy *ss. 😆

And told the wife about this dude on the forum that thinks he needs a full set of these.

Wife: That thing looks scary.

Me: *Hits it*

Her: Your face says that's the best ball you've ever hit. Lol

Me: Yeah. Kinda was. Lol

Her: Are you going to play it?

Me: I'm never touching that club again in my life. 😆

For those that enjoyed this.
Get ready, the Victory Cup Experience details are coming soon and you can spend several days like this with Chris and team
Crazy to think about this 😍

The next video with Chris may have people a bit more ”triggered”.

The next video with Chris may have people a bit more ”triggered”.
Excited Comedy Central GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Back