Bridgestone Golf J715 Driver Preview

That spin was crazy low...except when I hit it. Just goes to show that great equipment can't fix bad golfer.

Thanks for the opportunity and can't wait to see the difference with the weights.

Something good is in this driver for sure.

That spin was crazy low...except when I hit it. Just goes to show that great equipment can't fix bad golfer.

Thanks for the opportunity and can't wait to see the difference with the weights.

Something good is in this driver for sure.
I think hitting it next time may produce a bit different result ;)

I think hitting it next time may produce a bit different result ;)
Agree...between the changes I'm going to work on with my swing (thanks buddy) and the new swing weight...can't wait to see the ball speed I was seeing without all the spin.

This club is going to make it very hard not to mix things up at the driver slot.

KC with you seeing that low of spin numbers I can't wait for Bridgestone U to get my hands on this thing

KC with you seeing that low of spin numbers I can't wait for Bridgestone U to get my hands on this thing
The b3 460 model won't be as low spinning I believe but it will be awesome!

The b3 460 model won't be as low spinning I believe but it will be awesome!

I'm working on changing my swing but currently I need all the help I can at killing spin.

Both will be fun to hit and learn about in two weeks

BRIDGESTONE UNVEILS J715 DRIVER FOR UNPARALLELED DISTANCE AND ACCURACY OFF THE TEE

J715B3_STANDARDcrop-L.jpg

Well hello beautiful, you and I will be getting to know each other well soon! Can't help but think the 12* version might be an absolute bomber for me.

I am looking forward to taking this onto the range and seeing how it compares to the WS D200.

Bridgestone Golf J715 Driver Preview

I am looking forward to taking this onto the range and seeing how it compares to the WS D200.

I'll be very interested in hearing the results, as I will be holding driver try outs this spring :)

I'll be very interested in hearing the results, as I will be holding driver try outs this spring :)

i am sure you will get plenty of feedback on this one. The design and look of this has me intrigued and I am going through my driver tryouts too.

Seemed like Kuch was putting a hurting on the ball with this one yesterday.

Is this a Japan version? Did you have to buy that weight kit?

Is this a Japan version? Did you have to buy that weight kit?

Yes, this is B5 Japan-only version, with a smaller 445cc head.

And yes, I bought the weight kit separately. Got it because I intend to play the driver with a couple of different shafts that are shorter than standard in length (driver will play at 44.75 vs stock 45.5), so the extra weights will allow me to adjust the ball-flight but also the SW and make it feel as it should by bringing it back to D2/D3.

Yes, this is B5 Japan-only version, with a smaller 445cc head.

And yes, I bought the weight kit separately. Got it because I intend to play the driver with a couple of different shafts that are shorter than standard in length (driver will play at 44.75 vs stock 45.5), so the extra weights will allow me to adjust the ball-flight but also the SW and make it feel as it should by bringing it back to D2/D3.
I'm waiting for the weight kit to arrive. Can't wait. This is the prettiest driver head I've ever seen

I'm waiting for the weight kit to arrive. Can't wait. This is the prettiest driver head I've ever seen

It really is. I also managed to grab a Black R15 TP at a ridiculous price, brand new, and to my surprise, that's another great looking club, but my :love: remains with the B5, LOL.

I know, I have issues... :messed:.

I really really cant wait to hit this driver next week!

is that booklet in english?

I love how much that face pops with the milling.

As kc720 mentioned, yes. It's a multilingual booklet and it includes instructions in english.

Do you happen to know if weight kit will be made available to USA golfers? directly from Bridgestone? Or do I need to order from Japan.

Do you happen to know if weight kit will be made available to USA golfers? directly from Bridgestone? Or do I need to order from Japan.
Weight kit will be available for purchase in usa feb 1st

diabolo, is the spare adapter a after market from Japan ? That's all I have been able to find.

Back