Bridgestone Golf Joins THP!

Awesome! Glad to have you

This is awesome news! Excited to have Bridgestone be a part of THP. Cant wait to hear more and see Bridgestone in Orlando at the Bridgestone University!

Welcome!

Glad to have you here and thanks for everything Bridgestone does for THP.

I love seeing more OEMs getting involved on THP, thanks for joining

Welcome! Love having input directly from the source.

With the release of the new cast set of irons, it seems like Bridgestone is ready to evolve into a company that is looking to expand their target market. Does that mean more product on the brick & mortar golf store shelves?

Welcome to THP!

So cool, welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! Bridgestone Golf has always had a big impact on THP and I am sure the trend will continue. There is a lot of excitement in this community for 2015 bridgestone products!

Welcome to THP! The new lineup looks killer.

This is awesome and welcome to THP.

Welcome Elliott and thanks for all that Bridgestone Golf does for the members here at THP! I look forward to meeting you at an event and to getting a chance to try those great looking clubs and trying out more great golf balls.

Super. Very much look forward to your insight and experience Elliot.

Welcome to THP Elliot!! Bridgestone has been and continues to be a great friend to the THP community. Glad to have you joining us.

Having direct access to companies = awesomeness.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Woot! Couldn't be any happier with this piece of news! Welcome and THANKS A LOT for supporting THP!

Welcome to THP Bridgestone! Can't wait for the upcoming 2015 Bridgestone series!

Welcome aboard! I love seeing THP partners come on board and interact with everyone here, it's customer service like this that makes me (and so many others) want to support golf companies even more.

This is awesome! Welcome, and thank you for your support!

This is fantastic. Welcome to THP.

This is awesome! Another great way to connect with Bridgestone about their fitting right on THP!

Well that is great news, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Thank you for supporting us and the great sponsored events your company has been a part of over the years.

Back