Bridgestone Golf Joins THP!

Welcome Elliot and Bridgestone can't wait to hear more about what's coming out.

Very Nice, welcome aboard it's going to be an exciting 2015

Great to see you here, looking forward to seeing your updates as well.

Last edited:
Great to see Bridgestone and Elliot join THP. You all have a great company and I know all of us at THP will look forward to see what is to come.

This is awesome. Welcome

This is awesome! Welcome to THP Elliot!

Welcome! I absolutely love playng the e6!!

Hi Elliott (Mellowman)

Glad to see bridgestone have an official presence on the site now. You guys rock! Hopefully I'll get to meet you and the rest of the team at #THPBridgestoneUniversity

Very happy to see this announcement, love Bridgestone!

Welcome to THP! It's great to see you join as a member, a long time supporter though!

Now this is cool to read. Awesome way to start the week!

Thanks for the intro Elliot. Looking forward to first hand accounts of all the new gear this weekend from THPers. In my time with the B3, I could tell it's a winner.

How awesome is this. Welcome to the THP forums and thank you for supporting us over the years. Being a participant of the 2014 Morgan Cup and a member of Team Bridgestone, you as an OEM have a special place in my heart. The team at Bridgestone is above and beyond in communication and class!!!

Hi Elliot! You did my on line B-Fit prior to the Bridgestone Invitational Championship in Las Vegas in 2013. I'm still playing the B330-S you put me in. Love it. Welcome to THP. It's good to see that Bridgestone will have an "official" presence here on the forum. I, for one, have always felt you guys were a part of our experience here since you do so much for us. The Bridgestone Invitationals are a huge hit, and I've been to almost all of them. Your Morgan Cup sponsorship is most appreciated, and now the #THPLegacy, and this weekend, Bridgestone University at Mission Inn.

Any chance you'll be at Mission Inn as one of the Bridgestone reps that will be there? If so, I'll get to meet you. Looking forward to learning about and testing your 2015 line. Hope to see you there.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at Olde Stonewall, if I get selected!

Holy cow this is awesome!

Mellowman @ :bridgestone:- Welcome to THP :thumb:

Welcome to THP

I have played the e6, B330RX and have a box of B330S to try out once the weather over here in the UK picks up again

Speaking of the UK, I have never seen any Bridgestone clubs in my area which is a bit of a shame considering how well they are received here in the forum as it has me interested to try them - are we going to see more of a presence on this side of the water in the future?

Welcome, can't wait to try your equipment this weekend! Never tried it before but it looks fantastic.

Welcome! Love having input directly from the source.

With the release of the new cast set of irons, it seems like Bridgestone is ready to evolve into a company that is looking to expand their target market. Does that mean more product on the brick & mortar golf store shelves?

Stay tuned, I have a feeling we might be talking about golf clubs as the week goes on ;-)

Hi Elliot! You did my on line B-Fit prior to the Bridgestone Invitational Championship in Las Vegas in 2013. I'm still playing the B330-S you put me in. Love it. Welcome to THP. It's good to see that Bridgestone will have an "official" presence here on the forum. I, for one, have always felt you guys were a part of our experience here since you do so much for us. The Bridgestone Invitationals are a huge hit, and I've been to almost all of them. Your Morgan Cup sponsorship is most appreciated, and now the #THPLegacy, and this weekend, Bridgestone University at Mission Inn.

Any chance you'll be at Mission Inn as one of the Bridgestone reps that will be there? If so, I'll get to meet you. Looking forward to learning about and testing your 2015 line. Hope to see you there.

I am glad to hear the B330-S is still working well, that is such a solid golf ball! I especially love the B330-S for competition play: the soft core gives you great ball speed and minimizes driver/side spin while the cover offers great spin control into the green.

Welcome!!!

Great news! Welcome to THP!!

A formal introduction into our family is quality! Our family because as many have said Bridgestone has been a huge part of all of our lives for a long time. Welcome, best of luck for this years show, and with rolling out the 2015 product lines! Finally many of us are excited for the Bridgestone University event directly following the PGA show. Thanks again and welcome home!

Back