Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I have good news, bad news and expected news.

The good news is the UPS guy was here and delivered the package.

The bad news is that I was outside playing with the dogs, so the UPS guy was spared this time.

The expected news was that no, the putter was not in there too. So I'll get the UPS guy next time!

Video will be shot in a while.

I just got an unexpected long skinny box that says "Callaway golf" on it. I know my irons aren't shipping til Friday, so it can only be one thing. (I also looked at the sticker on the box and it says "hybr" so that gave it away too). Looks like the hybrid is here, I am at work so I won't have a vid of this one, but I will take some pics shortly.

look at you guys holding out on us haha
Can't wait to see some pics.

Excited to see pics and a little bummed the putter is not in there Smalls. Oh well. Can't wait to see your gear. I also got the email right after midnight so I thought they meant yesterday but they meant today. Should have a box waiting for me at home after work

hey kenneth - remember yesterday when Yorkem was busy at work and ended up making an unboxing video? I think you should be allowed to go home and crack open that callaway box.

I want pic's.........

Awesome news guys! I won't be home until later so I hope I have some sort of box waiting for me as well

I just got an unexpected long skinny box that says "Callaway golf" on it. I know my irons aren't shipping til Friday, so it can only be one thing. (I also looked at the sticker on the box and it says "hybr" so that gave it away too). Looks like the hybrid is here, I am at work so I won't have a vid of this one, but I will take some pics shortly.

I have good news, bad news and expected news.

The good news is the UPS guy was here and delivered the package.

The bad news is that I was outside playing with the dogs, so the UPS guy was spared this time.

The expected news was that no, the putter was not in there too. So I'll get the UPS guy next time!

Video will be shot in a while.

Excited to see pics and a little bummed the putter is not in there Smalls. Oh well. Can't wait to see your gear. I also got the email right after midnight so I thought they meant yesterday but they meant today. Should have a box waiting for me at home after work

The razr x hybrid looks so good with the fubuki shaft I think my eyes started watering.

hey kenneth - remember yesterday when Yorkem was busy at work and ended up making an unboxing video? I think you should be allowed to go home and crack open that callaway box.

Haha I wish I was that type of busy

I need pics stat ladies.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I need pics stat ladies.

i mean is that too much to ask for?
Smalls turn off the soccer and lets go hehe

zzzzzz, zzzzzzz :sleepy:

i mean is that too much to ask for?
Smalls turn off the soccer and lets go hehe

It's brutal. I mean come on.

maybe Smalls grabbed the UPS guy after all....:stickbeat:

My Razr X musclebacks came in!!! As did my Razr X hybrid!! Unboxing video is uploading now....

My Razr X musclebacks came in!!! As did my Razr X hybrid!! Unboxing video is uploading now....

Oh man I can't wait to see those musclebacks!

maybe Smalls grabbed the UPS guy after all....:stickbeat:

I'm sort of suprised he hasn't managed to stash a GPS chip on the truck yet so he always knows when it's in range.

sweet Tim! Looking forward to seeing these

I think I shot the video in black and white by accident. I'll take some pictures too in the Staff bag in a few.

I think I shot the video in black and white by accident. I'll take some pictures too in the Staff bag in a few.

retro, I like it.

so avant garde

Posted pics in the Razr X thread.

Here's the unboxing video!!

Back