Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I did order 3 dozen Callaway Tour i(s) balls and I"m sure a few of those will be found be other golfers around the course. I'm going to write "The Morgan Cup" on all the balls and see if anyone comes to THP looking for what that is.

That's pretty funny....I actually found a ball the other day different brand...that someone had personalized and it said " compliments of my crappy swing" and then the guys name under it....thought it was funny.

I did order 3 dozen Callaway Tour i(s) balls and I"m sure a few of those will be found be other golfers around the course. I'm going to write "The Morgan Cup" on all the balls and see if anyone comes to THP looking for what that is.
Wonder what it would take to get "www.thehackersparadise.com" printed on golf balls.

That's pretty funny....I actually found a ball the other day different brand...that someone had personalized and it said " compliments of my crappy swing" and then the guys name under it....thought it was funny.

I would be afraid someone would come looking for me when my ball crashed into their house, "where's Danny?"

--
tapatalk

Nice, Smally....I noticed my course had a whole new shipment in this week too...after of course I had already ordered a couple.
I don't have pictures yet, but it's dark blue with white stitching on the bill, with RAZR on the left side, Diablo Octane on the right side, callaway and the logo on the front and Odyssey on the back.

Wonder what it would take to get "www.thehackersparadise.com" printed on golf balls.

If you order them through Golf Galaxy or Golf Smith alot of OEM's offer free custom printing.

I don't have pictures yet, but it's dark blue with white stitching on the bill, with RAZR on the left side, Diablo Octane on the right side, callaway and the logo on the front and Odyssey on the back.

Sounds like the one I got...just mine is black and the right side is the HEX Black Tour instead of the Diablo Octane

The rumblings say that I might have to start rooting for Jim Furyk this year!

The rumblings say that I might have to start rooting for Jim Furyk this year!

That would be a great pickup for Callaway! Other than the 8 of us of course :laughing:

That would be a great pickup for Callaway! Other than the 8 of us of course :laughing:

The 8 of us will be tough to beat. I bet we will be responsible for more sales than JF

JF doesn't exactly move the needle but he gets on TV.

Guys, the best ebay seller to buy hats from is will_pga. He has some sick hats. It's where I buy all of mine.

Saw these in the most recent issue of GD
d51e6b1e.jpg

81d19423.jpg

Just got on to the Callaway website and they have completely redone their site and it now has all the new equipment on it along with A LOT more pictures and info. I didn't think it was possible for me to be any more excited about this stuff but now I am. I want one of those new drivers in my hands so bad! Check it out everyone!

Just got on to the Callaway website and they have completely redone their site and it now has all the new equipment on it along with A LOT more pictures and info. I didn't think it was possible for me to be any more excited about this stuff but now I am. I want one of those new drivers in my hands so bad! Check it out everyone!
I'm there man and its awesome.

Wow it looks great. They have a fantastic lineup coming for this year. You Cally staffers are going to have some sick bags!

I think I just spent a good hour and a half on there just checking out all the specs again and watching the videos and looking at the photo galleries. I like this web design better it is easier to navigate. So excited to be sponsored by Callaway for the Morgan Cup their new lineup is so amazing.

Gotta love all the new updates on the website....the iron fitter said I need the XF irons....which was my first choice anyway :D

Love the new website so far and have been there all night. My only complaint at this point is I can't seem to access any of the custom options. I can't find what shafts, are offered or anything like that.

Cool new video on the irons

Love the new website so far and have been there all night. My only complaint at this point is I can't seem to access any of the custom options. I can't find what shafts, are offered or anything like that.

Yeah I noticed that too, I'm sure it will be added later, I noticed they don't have all the info about their new balls on there either

I checked the Odyssey site, it doesn't have the new stuff on it yet but none of that has officially been revealed yet so I'm guessing that will be updated after the PGA Show. I want to see more info on the new milled line and the Flip putter.

Yeah I noticed that too, I'm sure it will be added later, I noticed they don't have all the info about their new balls on there either
I'm sure it will, I'm currently looking at the custom shaft options on the Razr Hawk and then assuming it will be a similar lineup..

Coming up private for me too, but it is easily viewable on the website

Back