Callaway Hats, Glove & Golf Balls - The Morgan Cup

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
It looks like christmas for the Morgan Cup Callaway golfers! Their hats, gloves and golf balls have arrived! Here is a quick video.

Tour athletic? Lol gg

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Callaway staffers are going to be looking sharp with that headwear. Thanks for the video GG!

Nice setups for the Callaway MCs

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Very happy they sent a right-handed glove for TC! :alien:

Seriously, that stuff looks great, the Callaway guys are going to look good!

Great looking hats and gloves! Oh, the balls are great too, but looks wise they're pretty similar to other golf balls out there. I really like the hats a lot, Octane, Razr and Odyssey all represented proudly! Thanks Callaway Golf!!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Really happy to see some Diablo balls in that box. Nice to see folks put the time in to picking the right ball, not just going tour level.

--
tapatalk

Every thing is coming together nicely :D

Thats a great looking package right there, really nice hats, and a great selection of golf balls there. Thanks again to Callaway for supporting the Morgan Cup.

I MUST feel great to get kitted like a real pro. Great looking stuff, The Callie-crew are going to look sharp!

Really happy to see some Diablo balls in that box. Nice to see folks put the time in to picking the right ball, not just going tour level.

--
tapatalk

I was fitted for mine but went tour level.

Thoses hats and gloves look amazing!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Callaway! I cannot wait!

Man I like these hats too , o need to broden my collection

Great looking gear for the Callaway staffers. Hard to believe the festivities are a mere 10 days away.

LOL, that is nothing compared to the other dumb stuff I have done today. This week has been so crazy I am lucky I can read at all.

I bet, we see how much work you guys do with the videos and running everything, I couldn't even imagine all the behind the scenes stuff added in. I like all the videos and thanks for taking the time to post

Wow great looking hats and gloves! I see some HX Diablo Tour balls and some Tour i(z) as well. Thank you Callaway golf once again for this amazing opportunity!

Sweet I love those hats! The gloves look really sharp as well.

Thanks for the video GG! Love the hat, love the fact they have a glove just for me, and can't wait to get around Reunion with their golf balls. What gloves are those?

Nice gear guys.

Those are some cool hats and gloves!

That hat/glove combo looks great!! Really excited to see the staffers all matched up.

LOL, that is nothing compared to the other dumb stuff I have done today. This week has been so crazy I am lucky I can read at all.

You're doing awesome though GG!!

Awesome stuff guys!

Love this gear as well. I am definitely going to have to give a good search for that hat. Sharp!

Back