Callaway Metal Woods - Morgan Cup Staff

I like your unboxings. Very classy. Guy, us Paradisians dont drink and unbox. Too dangerous.

I made quite a few tipsy ones, I cant play them on here though. My unboxing video is loading right now

Here it is my friends

Really outstanding work there Yoccos. I'm really happy to hear that they are treating you so well!

Thanks man. I hope a lot of people check out the feedback we are leaving. Lots of good info.

Checking out One T's unboxing right now!

Really outstanding work there Yoccos. I'm really happy to hear that they are treating you so well!

Love to see Hawk get oooot of Iowa every once in a while. Even with his bloog.

nice unboxing video OneT!
Hawk never looked so good

I hope Hawk sees it

hahahaha, love that video!!!!

I can't see it until later, but I'll check it out.

I'm from Illinois dudes.

Duuude nice video.

Stupid Paradisians eh?

I've mailed him something twice and it's right next to my name. Lucky for them this isn't an intelligence competition.

I can't see it until later, but I'll check it out.

I'm from Illinois dudes.

Isn't that the same... like the Carolinas?

Coming from the guy from New Jersey/New York right?

You forgot Connecticut.

Edit: and you can throw in Calizonatexico and Alaskanada as well.

Ok, I suffered through 10 minutes of loading time to watch that on my phone. Well done, One-T. I'm always surprised just how good I look on video, you know? All shiny and you can't help but love my awesome Lamkin grip!

Ok, I suffered through 10 minutes of loading time to watch that on my phone. Well done, One-T. I'm always surprised just how good I look on video, you know? All shiny and you can't help but love my awesome Lamkin grip!

Glad you liked it buddy! I think about you all the time. Thats proof

He has some awesome videos. Can't wait for more guys to get their feedback in too. I'll keep saying it but Callaway hit a homerun with these metal woods.

Glad you liked it buddy! I think about you all the time. Thats proof

We sure had fun that night. Except you kept trying to pick me up and take pictures of me. That was a bit weird.

We sure had fun that night. Except you kept trying to pick me up and take pictures of me. That was a bit weird.

only at first

Nice of Hawk to make a cameo visit in your unboxing video One-T. Was he born with that dirty sock on his head?

Nice of Hawk to make a cameo visit in your unboxing video One-T. Was he born with that dirty sock on his head?

it was nice of him, we are bros for life!

Back