@Muchmore after recent lessons the Ventus Blue is back in and likely to stay. It's simply the better option right now in the longer driver though I do want to try a Lin-q Red!

I am really enjoying this driver. It’s forgiving, long, and has great sound. My misses have been way more playable compared to the Rogue ST for me.

@Muchmore after recent lessons the Ventus Blue is back in and likely to stay. It's simply the better option right now in the longer driver though I do want to try a Lin-q Red!
It’s always been the better option!!! Now LinQ would be worth a try

I am really enjoying this driver. It’s forgiving, long, and has great sound. My misses have been way more playable compared to the Rogue ST for me.
It’s like cheating. I had a heel one and a toe one that were hosel and toe shank adjacent. Both balls were just a few steps off the fairway. I was shocked. It’s just so good. So glad I got an X

I bought a standard Paradym from Callaway preowned about 3 weeks ago. Time to retire the G400max. Took the good option on a 9* with the black Hzrdous 60 5.5. Just under $300 with tax and shipping. What I got was a brand new with bar code stickers driver. 🙂 It does have a very, very small dull spot on top, you can't see it unless you know where it is and the light is right. First time out I hit it sideways, had it set at 10* Neutral, backweight slightly on draw. Noticed they sold shafts so I bought a Hzrdous silver 60 5.5 for wet days or winter. Second time out hit it sideways again. Took it to a SIM at Dick's along with the silver Hzrdous and my old G400max that has a Hzrdous black smoke 60 5.5 on it. The Paradym averaged 9 yards longer with the black and 2 yards longer with the silver but the G400max was the fairway finder. Went out last time with the silver, set it at 9* Neutral and had the backweight on draw. Didn't miss but one fairway and had 46 yards left on a 309 yd. hole which ain't bad for someone staring 70 in the eyes. Ain't technology wonderful?

I bought a standard Paradym from Callaway preowned about 3 weeks ago. Time to retire the G400max. Took the good option on a 9* with the black Hzrdous 60 5.5. Just under $300 with tax and shipping. What I got was a brand new with bar code stickers driver. 🙂 It does have a very, very small dull spot on top, you can't see it unless you know where it is and the light is right. First time out I hit it sideways, had it set at 10* Neutral, backweight slightly on draw. Noticed they sold shafts so I bought a Hzrdous silver 60 5.5 for wet days or winter. Second time out hit it sideways again. Took it to a SIM at Dick's along with the silver Hzrdous and my old G400max that has a Hzrdous black smoke 60 5.5 on it. The Paradym averaged 9 yards longer with the black and 2 yards longer with the silver but the G400max was the fairway finder. Went out last time with the silver, set it at 9* Neutral and had the backweight on draw. Didn't miss but one fairway and had 46 yards left on a 309 yd. hole which ain't bad for someone staring 70 in the eyes. Ain't technology wonderful?
I’ve kicked around getting the standard to compare against…

It’s always been the better option!!! Now LinQ would be worth a try
LIN-Q Blue didn't work for me but I really want to try LIN-Q red. It times up so well in my shorter driver. I need to pick up a full length one for my longer driver!

LIN-Q Blue didn't work for me but I really want to try LIN-Q red. It times up so well in my shorter driver. I need to pick up a full length one for my longer driver!
I've been pondering the LIN-Q blue to add to my X. What didn't you like about it?

I've been pondering the LIN-Q blue to add to my X. What didn't you like about it?
For me I felt the bend a lot in the shaft, then my feeble mind freaks out, then bad things happen to my golf ball, and not the good kind of bad

For me I felt the bend a lot in the shaft, then my feeble mind freaks out, then bad things happen to my golf ball, and not the good kind of bad
For me, less bend is a good thing mentally in driver. Appreciate the comment.

It did not time up well for me. Using impact tape it showed that my strike pattern was all over the place whereas other shafts produced consistently more centered strikes.

I don’t think I can explain enough how good this driver was today and it was all toe forgiveness. I hit the dead center of the face ONCE today and went 9/14 on fairways

I don’t think I can explain enough how good this driver was today and it was all toe forgiveness. I hit the dead center of the face ONCE today and went 9/14 on fairways
It's kind of amazing what the Paradym can do to help mitigate these misses. I'd take 9/14 any day!

It's kind of amazing what the Paradym can do to help mitigate these misses. I'd take 9/14 any day!
It was a tight course too. I assume the rain helped limit some roll out but still, it was impressive

Welp, can confirm if the face stays open to path by a lot the driver can’t bring it back into play…

Worked on path during my weekend round. The sound it made when I actually hit it, not swiped across, was pretty awesome

Been really inconsistent the last couple of times out with some set up and swing feel "discomfort" but the good swings have been fantastic. I haven't really looked at the numbers on the sim and shotscope tells me it's been a little shorter than the DS-X but the feel has been resoundingly better to me and that makes a lot of difference for me.

I grabbed one of these on the secondhand market. Put in play on Saturday. I didn’t have a great day off the tee. When I did manage to find proximate center I was rewarded with a nice solid feel and sound.

Most of the time, however, I was living low and on the heel. The Paradym brought it back from trouble with the expected low fade ball flight. What wasn’t expected was the distance I managed to get out of it. The low heel misses from the Paradym were easily 8-10 yards farther than where I expect to find my ball with the same miss using my Mizzy ST200-G. That alone is enough to keep it in play.

The fact that it’s still, IMHO, one of the best looking heads out there is a double bonus.

I grabbed one of these on the secondhand market. Put in play on Saturday. I didn’t have a great day off the tee. When I did manage to find proximate center I was rewarded with a nice solid feel and sound.

Most of the time, however, I was living low and on the heel. The Paradym brought it back from trouble with the expected low fade ball flight. What wasn’t expected was the distance I managed to get out of it. The low heel misses from the Paradym were easily 8-10 yards farther than where I expect to find my ball with the same miss using my Mizzy ST200-G. That alone is enough to keep it in play.

The fact that it’s still, IMHO, one of the best looking heads out there is a double bonus.
Its still amazing to me how much better the driver looks outdoors too. One thing I loved about the Ai Smoke is how well it looked in hand at the store and I wished the Paradym just popped a bit more but once I got it outside I really got to appreciate how it looks

Really hit the driver well today and especially considering the wind. The feel is just something I can’t get enough of

LIN-Q Red shaft installed in my Paradym TD head and a round booked for tomorrow. I cannot wait to see how this combo performs!

Back