Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Couldn't have had this a few weeks ago?! Looks cool Ary. Been interested in that shaft for a while

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ME TOO!! After seeing Yoccos hammer that shaft, I became extremely interested in this combo.

ME TOO!! After seeing Yoccos hammer that shaft, I became extremely interested in this combo.

I think it is too stout for me. I still want to try it though.

You need a reg flex shaft, possibly senior.

Dude give yourself some effing credit! You can pound the ball man. In all honesty, I was really impressed at your distance.

Dude give yourself some effing credit! You can pound the ball man. In all honesty, I was really impressed at your distance.

Lol at senior shaft. I appreciate that bro. My swing though is simply not as fast as you young whippersnappers. Sometimes I do catch a few a round though. Sad part is that Tmex would catch one as well and it would be 75 yards ahead of mine. That dude can hurt golf balls!

Lol at senior shaft. I appreciate that bro. My swing though is simply not as fast as you young whippersnappers. Sometimes I do catch a few a round though. Sad part is that Tmex would catch one as well and it would be 75 yards ahead of mine. That dude can hurt golf balls!

he crushes dude. I wasn't sure if we were playing a scramble or having a REMAX long drive shoot out!!

he crushes dude. I wasn't sure if we were playing a scramble or having a REMAX long drive shoot out!!

I think it was the Remax for Tmex. They shank wedges in that competition right?

I think it was the Remax for Tmex. They shank wedges in that competition right?

hahah - dude played lights out with us man. We were straight up bomb and gauge - back to thread title - I need to change the weights. I realized today I was losing about 30 yards due to the cut I was playing. It's weird. I go through streaks. Some times this year I have had success with the weights in the draw setting. Then I was drawing it excessively. Went back to neutral weights and now I'm cutting too much.

hahah - dude played lights out with us man. We were straight up bomb and gauge - back to thread title - I need to change the weights. I realized today I was losing about 30 yards due to the cut I was playing. It's weird. I go through streaks. Some times this year I have had success with the weights in the draw setting. Then I was drawing it excessively. Went back to neutral weights and now I'm cutting too much.

How about closing the face

How about closing the face

I get the pulls and big lefts with that setting. That was a no go after 1 round hahaha

The Razor Fit Driver has really changed my game...it's a fairway finder for me...and it gives me the confidence to go out and give the ball a good rip. I do want to expiriment with a few other shafts to see if I can pick up a few yards, but this driver will be in my bag for a long time to come.

The Razor Fit Driver has really changed my game...it's a fairway finder for me...and it gives me the confidence to go out and give the ball a good rip. I do want to expiriment with a few other shafts to see if I can pick up a few yards, but this driver will be in my bag for a long time to come.

Quoted for duplicity. This driver just let's me go after fairways now and this biggest thing about it is it's accuracy for me. It gives me looks at greens that I haven't had in a long time and when hitting the hybrids well I'm able to at least consider going for more greens now because of it

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Hit this at the range today. Had not picked up a club since the Morgan Cup and that usually spells trouble. Warmed up quite a bit prior to touching the driver. My back started hurting as well but I took the cover off the Fit just once to hit one ball. Just wanted to check her out. First thought was holy cow the top of this club is damaged. Second thought was holy cow I'm about to kill this ball. This driver is so mean looking. I just love it at address. Well my one swing was a flat out bomb. Pulled it about 5 yards left but it was a straight as an arrow blast. Thinking I want to play tomorrow and take some more swings with this beast

How did you damage the top of your driver like that?

Hit this at the range today. Had not picked up a club since the Morgan Cup and that usually spells trouble. Warmed up quite a bit prior to touching the driver. My back started hurting as well but I took the cover off the Fit just once to hit one ball. Just wanted to check her out. First thought was holy cow the top of this club is damaged. Second thought was holy cow I'm about to kill this ball. This driver is so mean looking. I just love it at address. Well my one swing was a flat out bomb. Pulled it about 5 yards left but it was a straight as an arrow blast. Thinking I want to play tomorrow and take some more swings with this beast
Did I miss something?

And you really thought, "holy cow"?

How did you damage the top of your driver like that?

Not really sure to be honest. The paint just chipped in a few places. Need to get a sharpie and see if I can paint them in.

And no I never think holy cow lol. I'm working on it!!

So today in my club championship round 1 I was bombing the FIT again. I've never been straigher or longer with any driver and it really just gives me confidence. In fact I'm hitting this driver so well right now it has changed my game plan for tomorrow when we play the Valley course.

I need to shoot a low number tomorrow if I want to win the net in the club championship and there are a ton of holes where driver can overpower a hole and leave you with a short pitch or a wedge but the smarter play in most cases is to lay back off the tee and take some of the trouble out of play. Well, I won't be doing that tomorrow. I'm taking driver and I'm going to go low thanks to the Razr FIT.

Not really sure to be honest. The paint just chipped in a few places. Need to get a sharpie and see if I can paint them in.

******, are you sure you can't send it back to Callaway and see if they can fix it? Its not like you hit a ball there and chipped the paint.

Haha quiet Kmac. I hit boring shots!

haha yeah paint chips when "interesting" shots happen LOL stop trying to sugar coat it.

So today in my club championship round 1 I was bombing the FIT again. I've never been straigher or longer with any driver and it really just gives me confidence. In fact I'm hitting this driver so well right now it has changed my game plan for tomorrow when we play the Valley course.

I need to shoot a low number tomorrow if I want to win the net in the club championship and there are a ton of holes where driver can overpower a hole and leave you with a short pitch or a wedge but the smarter play in most cases is to lay back off the tee and take some of the trouble out of play. Well, I won't be doing that tomorrow. I'm taking driver and I'm going to go low thanks to the Razr FIT.

Nice CB!! Great to hear. This driver does the same for me when I am controlling the fade. It makes me go after holes and attack pins. Just oozes confidence.

******, are you sure you can't send it back to Callaway and see if they can fix it? Its not like you hit a ball there and chipped the paint.

I definitely could I think. I just felt like maybe it was being a bit of a jerk? Thanks for the free driver now please fix it? Would you contact them? I just don't know

haha yeah paint chips when "interesting" shots happen LOL stop trying to sugar coat it.

Redemption pictures will be taken!! No way these could be idiot marks

Nice CB!! Great to hear. This driver does the same for me when I am controlling the fade. It makes me go after holes and attack pins. Just oozes confidence.
I'm so confident in the Razr Fit it has changed my game. I'm more accurate with it off the tee than my 3 wood in a lot of cases, so unless the fairway runs out where I can reach with my driver, its just bombs away from now on.

Back