Callaway RAZR Hawk & Diablo Octane Drivers

I didn't realize you went with the Kusala Silver, JB.

I enjoyed the RAZR Hawk driver so much, that it has found a place in my bag for now.

thats really saying something with as well as you were hitting the Srixon the last few weeks. I hope to have as much success with my Srixon as you did. I am testing it out tomorrow along with my SuperTri and Heavy Driver.

I enjoyed the RAZR Hawk driver so much, that it has found a place in my bag for now.

you did hit it well and I know you loved the ball flight you were getting from it.

I didn't realize you went with the Kusala Silver, JB.

Being that the Hawk is slightly lower spinning, I wanted something to help get the ball a little higher.

thats really saying something with as well as you were hitting the Srixon the last few weeks. I hope to have as much success with my Srixon as you did. I am testing it out tomorrow along with my SuperTri and Heavy Driver.

I still have lots of love for the Srixon. It is the longest driver I have ever hit for my swing.

Watching you drive that Par 4 over water with that nice little cut was awesome. I saw you hit that driver damn near straight for 2 days. Glad it found a spot man. Your bag goes to show just how good Cally's woods are this year.

Being that the Hawk is slightly lower spinning, I wanted something to help get the ball a little higher.

I still have lots of love for the Srixon. It is the longest driver I have ever hit for my swing.

Ok, I really didn't need to read that. Lower spinning, high launching shaft. That's exactly what I'm looking for right now. How's the forgiveness for you, especially high on the face?

Ok, I really didn't need to read that. Lower spinning, high launching shaft. That's exactly what I'm looking for right now. How's the forgiveness for you, especially high on the face?

Better than the R11 high on the face. It's a shallow faced driver Hawk, you need to really tee it lower.

Watching you drive that Par 4 over water with that nice little cut was awesome. I saw you hit that driver damn near straight for 2 days. Glad it found a spot man. Your bag goes to show just how good Cally's woods are this year.

My best shot of the weekend. I drove the green in one!!! The Belbs was proud ehhh.

Not as good as my SuperTri was, but pretty darn good. However heel and toe forgiveness is quite good.

:beat-up:

Dude you didn't get the Rip Rip Rip? Originally they were going to call it Rip X3 but they liked the way Rip Rip Rip rolled off people's tongue a little more. It's triple action distance and anti Jake Straight is an industry first. I love that shaft but apparently it only works for about half of a 4 round weekend so Callaway is going back to the drawing board after seeing my Jake Straight get progressively worse all weekend long.

hahaha, this one was tough, it was the first one. I had to get my nerves out first. I also didnt talk about half the points I wanted to hit on.

My best shot of the weekend. I drove the green in one!!! The Belbs was proud ehhh.

Not as good as my SuperTri was, but pretty darn good. However heel and toe forgiveness is quite good.

I was proud ;). And the best part was he made the putt! No the Belbs three jack.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

hahaha, this one was tough, it was the first one. I had to get my nerves out first. I also didnt talk about half the points I wanted to hit on.

It was a great cut One T. I also liked that you touched on the sound a bit more. Fitting your eye is one thing, getting a sound you can live with or love while fitting your eye is something else.

Great job by everyone there. Where do I get a triple RIP and can they put it in a wedge as well (I Jake straight'd a wedge last night something fierce)

These hit the home page tomorrow too.

Gentlemen....well done!
I'd love to see some video of JB driving the green....if it is available.

Went out for a little launch monitor range session with this driver, the Titleist 910D2 and the TaylorMade R11. All outfitted with the same Miyazaki Kusala Silver shaft. ( I would like to thank John H at Grand Cypress for his Titleist to use).

I got virtually the same spin numbers across the board. Slightly higher with RAZR Hawk of about 100 rpms.
I got higher ball speed with RAZR Hawk of 4 mphs over the R11 and 6 mphs over the 90910.
I got more carry distance with the RAZR Hawk than both.
Not a ton difference between the three when averaging out my 10 best shots.

The biggest difference for me between the three is that when I hit them on the toe or heel, the RAZR Hawk got almost 15 yards more carry distance than the R11 and 18 yards more carry distance than the 910D2. When hitting them high on the club face, the RAZR Hawk was 1 yard behind the R11 in carry distance and 3 yards longer than the 910D2.

The more I play this driver the more I like it, but I needed some scientific stats behind it.

These videos are awesome, and JB glad you are enjoying the RAZR hawk

This thing is a bomber for sure. I've never been so consistant straight with any driver.

Also, I hate having a monotone voice I sound like an idiot.

Went out for a little launch monitor range session with this driver, the Titleist 910D2 and the TaylorMade R11. All outfitted with the same Miyazaki Kusala Silver shaft. ( I would like to thank John H at Grand Cypress for his Titleist to use).

I got virtually the same spin numbers across the board. Slightly higher with RAZR Hawk of about 100 rpms.
I got higher ball speed with RAZR Hawk of 4 mphs over the R11 and 6 mphs over the 90910.

The biggest difference for me between the three is that when I hit them on the toe or heel, the RAZR Hawk got almost 15 yards more carry distance than the R11 and 18 yards more carry distance than the 910D2. When hitting them high on the club face, the RAZR Hawk was 1 yard behind the R11 in carry distance and 3 yards longer than the 910D2.

The more I play this driver the more I like it, but I needed some scientific stats behind it.

good stuff JB. It's nice to get numbers to back up the way you see yourself hitting this driver.

That is some awesome numbers there. Love that you can do this and share it with us. I've seen much the same when hitting it on the toe and have seen the same type results on such shots. I'm in love with this driver.

That is some awesome numbers there. Love that you can do this and share it with us. I've seen much the same when hitting it on the toe and have seen the same type results on such shots. I'm in love with this driver.

When your swing was on, this was the best combination I have ever seen you hit.

sounds like you have a great combo there, JB. sweet stuff!

I hope somebody has one of these at the Georgia get together. I would like to hit one.

When your swing was on, this was the best combination I have ever seen you hit.

I would agree with that statement.

Well done everyone. I must say that ddec is a natural in front of the camera. Good job everyone, but very impressed with the dude with the name with a bunch of letters.

Well done everyone. I must say that ddec is a natural in front of the camera. Good job everyone, but very impressed with the dude with the name with a bunch of letters.

wow thanks smalls!

You hit some bombs OEM. In fact, I honestly think your driver was your most consistent club bro. An honest question for you: are you OEM'ing a new driver any time soon?

Back