Callaway RAZR Hawk & Diablo Octane Drivers

You hit some bombs OEM. In fact, I honestly think your driver was your most consistent club bro. An honest question for you: are you OEM'ing a new driver any time soon?

OEM OEM's a new driver EVERY time soon, TC!

I would agree with that statement.

When your swing was on, this was the best combination I have ever seen you hit.

You hit some bombs OEM. In fact, I honestly think your driver was your most consistent club bro. An honest question for you: are you OEM'ing a new driver any time soon?

No way TC. This driver gives me everything I could want. Distance, forgiveness and badass looks. And like JB says the combo seems to be perfect for me. Ddec, the Hawk was working rather nicely for you too. In fact it was working so good I thought about breaking it during our Saturday afternoon match because you kept hitting FW's. Naa jk bro it was great to see this driver working so well for everyone.

No way TC. This driver gives me everything I could want. Distance, forgiveness and badass looks. And like JB says the combo seems to be perfect for me. Ddec, the Hawk was working rather nicely for you too. In fact it was working so good I thought about breaking it during our Saturday afternoon match because you kept hitting FW's. Naa jk bro it was great to see this driver working so well for everyone.

This driver treated me very well last weekend. Like you, I think it has everything someone would want in a driver.

I honestly think that this driver will make golf easier for you dude. You were almost automatic with it (and you know what NOT to do now). I'll be very keen to follow your experiences with the driver/Radix combo buddy. Golf's much easier out of the short grass. To be honest, watching you hit your driver like you did makes me want to seriously ponder throwing the Radix in my Octane.

I honestly think that this driver will make golf easier for you dude. You were almost automatic with it (and you know what NOT to do now). I'll be very keen to follow your experiences with the driver/Radix combo buddy. Golf's much easier out of the short grass. To be honest, watching you hit your driver like you did makes me want to seriously ponder throwing the Radix in my Octane.

Great job callaway staffers!!

This thing is a rocket launcher. The craziest part is how accurate I was off the tee. Even when I missed it was 5-10 yards not 30+ Only one or two duck hooks when I tried to act like an idiot and swing out of my shoes as well.

This thing is a rocket launcher. The craziest part is how accurate I was off the tee. Even when I missed it was 5-10 yards not 30+ Only one or two duck hooks when I tried to act like an idiot and swing out of my shoes as well.

YOu're not an idiot ninja, just an odd eater.

I love when you double post for emphasis. I agree dude, when I get rolling with it I feel like I cant miss. And if I do its not going to be terrible. Usually trouble starts when I get tired and like today I came up to the par5's wanting and thinking about bombing it. Then pulled my drive into the trees. Looking at the back 9 I got lazy and started swinging bad. Theres only 3 driver holes on the back and only the water ball was real bad. The others were manageable.

I think the Radix could be very good for you in the Octane. There is only one way to find out though.

There is only one way to find out, but should I give the PX a chance? Jeez man, this is what it feels like to think like OEM. I don't know if I like it.

There is only one way to find out, but should I give the PX a chance? Jeez man, this is what it feels like to think like OEM. I don't know if I like it.

I would say give the PX a fair chance. The life of OEM is not easy

I personally think the PX is the best shaft on the market at the moment. I love it in my RAZR and I love it in my VR Tour. Give it a shot.

I love when you double post for emphasis. I agree dude, when I get rolling with it I feel like I cant miss. And if I do its not going to be terrible. Usually trouble starts when I get tired and like today I came up to the par5's wanting and thinking about bombing it. Then pulled my drive into the trees. Looking at the back 9 I got lazy and started swinging bad. Theres only 3 driver holes on the back and only the water ball was real bad. The others were manageable.

I think the Radix could be very good for you in the Octane. There is only one way to find out though.

I didn't see you hit the driver on the course, but on the range during Media Day, you hit a bunch of good shots with it. Plus, that blue Radix shaft looks awesome with the Razr Hawk head.

JB, any chance that you put the Razr Hawk against the Srixon driver on the launch monitor sometime soon? I know that you'll play just about anything if the numbers are good, so I'm curious about the comparison to what you were gaming prior to the Morgan Cup.

JB, any chance that you put the Razr Hawk against the Srixon driver on the launch monitor sometime soon? I know that you'll play just about anything if the numbers are good, so I'm curious about the comparison to what you were gaming prior to the Morgan Cup.

Sure. I was planning to tomorrow anyway. It would have been in the group today, but I did not get a tip in time since I want to test them all with identical shafts.

I would say give the PX a fair chance. The life of OEM is not easy

I personally think the PX is the best shaft on the market at the moment. I love it in my RAZR and I love it in my VR Tour. Give it a shot.

I am an equal opportunity golfer. I'll give it a fair crack!

Great promos guys just finally got to watch it. I think anyone who is looking into a driver needs to check these out. Aamzing distance ans forgiveness out of these clubs.

TMex! Another Hawk guy. I saw this guy bomb his Hawk too. It was an epic match of Hawk's Sunday as we matched drive for drive, shank for shank. haha.

You guys are killin me! i was ready to start a search for a new shaft and now i am pondering a shaft and driver...LOL

TMex! Another Hawk guy. I saw this guy bomb his Hawk too. It was an epic match of Hawk's Sunday as we matched drive for drive, shank for shank. haha.

Most epicmatch of the day. No offense to the others :). These drivers are just so forgiving too its unreal.

You guys are killin me! i was ready to start a search for a new shaft and now i am pondering a shaft and driver...LOL

lol!!! Dude, don't you have the Octane? How do you like it so far?

Most epicmatch of the day. No offense to the others :). These drivers are just so forgiving too its unreal.

It was dude and everyone knows it. Today on 18 I hit my drive into the water. But man was it a good water ball. Never left its line and went in with authority. Ive never felt so good about a water ball. I'll say it again, this is one of the most forgiving drivers Ive ever hit. I'll hit one off the toe and go out to find it still went 230 or 240. I love the 280 yard pulls too.

It was dude and everyone knows it. Today on 18 I hit my drive into the water. But man was it a good water ball. Never left its line and went in with authority. Ive never felt so good about a water ball. I'll say it again, this is one of the most forgiving drivers Ive ever hit. I'll hit one off the toe and go out to find it still went 230 or 240. I love the 280 yard pulls too.

I bet you even wore your Callaway scripting outfits out there didn't you?

I bet you even wore your Callaway scripting outfits out there didn't you?

No. They are still being washed bro. Plus since I just wore them they go to the back of the hanger shirt line. Have to wait their turn now. Who are you anyway, puttin4callaway?

Nice promos, boys. Just got around to watching them.

Kevin

Big pulls are some of my favorite big hits.

Back